Chapter 13 Severus POV

I ran straight to the hospital wing carrying Rosalina's bloody body. I held her close. I couldn't lose her. Not yet. I noticed Dumbledoor trying to catch up to me but failing. I ran inside of the hospital wing and laid Rosalina on a bed in the back and ran to find madame Pomfrey. I was terrified. Tears started to stream down my face as I waited outside the room Rosalina was in. I was scared that the love of my life would die. She can go. She just can't. It would kill me if she did. Then Dumbledoor can in exhausted.
"Man, you can run Severus", Dumbledoor said as he caught his breath. He looked over and noticed the look on my face and came over to me quickly.
"What happened", he asked.
"She was ambushed by someone and she was shot several times. Whoever shot her got out before I saw them", I said. I never looked Dumbledoor in the eye though.
"There was wolfsbane involved. She might die. The bullets were covered in wolfsbane", I said as I ran my fingers through my hair in stress.
"She is up", Madame Pomfrey said to me. I shot up and quickly made my way to Rosalina.
"Severus", Rosalina said to me, "is that you?"
"Yes. You still can't see", I asked her. Her eyes had gone from violet to gray from to much wolfsbane in her system.
"No I can't. Come her", she said opening her arms wanting a hug. I came over and hugged her. I didn't want to let go. If I did she might leave me and I won't ever see her again. Then Dumbledoor walked in and cleared his throat startling Rosalina. We jumped up and I looked at him while Rosalina looked around trying to figure out who was there and where they were.
"Rosalina", I whispered in her ear, "it is Dumbledoor and he is straight ahead."
"Sorry to startle you Miss Fox", he started, "but I was wondering if you knew anything about your attacker?"
"It is fine, Dumbledoor", she said, "although I don't know exactly who attacked me because I didn't see their face I do know one thing."
"What do you know", Dumbledoor asked.
"Whoever attacked me was a death eater", she said.

What will happen?!?!?!?! Find out.... NEXT CHAPTER!