Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six

Obi-Wan tossed and turned in his sleep, visions of the future filled his nightmares.

Three people were battling on a distant planet, their lightsabers clashed against eachother as they dueled. Lava bubbled in rivers as the molten rock flowed past the duelists, the sky was dark with ash. Two of the battling trio were men, the other was a woman. It was two against one, the man and the woman against the other man.

The woman had long blonde hair that was pulled back in a braid that reached her waist. She had blue eyes, was wearing Jedi robes and wielded a white-bladed lightsaber. By the size of her stomach, it was obvious that she was pregnant with a baby boy or girl. Possibly even twins.

Obi-Wan was filled with shock as he realized who the woman was. The white lightsaber, the blue eyes, the long blonde hair, it was now completely obvious what the identity of this pregnant woman was.

The woman was Denali Bleway.

The man Denali was fighting beside had auburn hair, a short beard, wore Jedi robes similar to Denali's, and fought with a large amount of intensity as he swung his blue lightsaber. He knew he had to protect Denali. He couldn't let anything happen to her or the baby she was carrying. He knew it his heart that if either or both of them died, he would hate himself forever. He couldn't let anything happen to his family.

Obi-Wan could feel his lungs stop working as he realized who the man was. Everything about him was clearly recognizable. He just couldn't believe it. It was almost too hard for him to comprehend it all. He tried to think of anyone else it could be, but it was no use. He knew who the man was.

He knew without a doubt that the man was him.

The man they were fighting was obviously a Jedi that had turned to the Dark Side recently. He still had a blue-bladed lightsaber, which meant he hadn't had time to change lightsaber crystals yet. He had long dark dark, black robes, a metallic arm, and yellow eyes. A scar ran over his right eye, giving him an even more evil look than he already had.

Obi-Wan couldn't recognize the evil Sith, nomatter how hard he tried.

They continued to battle on the bank of a large lava river, the scene becoming even more deadly as the seconds rolled by. The Sith leaped through the air, over Denali, and landed behind her. The older Obi-Wan knew that it was too late. Denali gasped as a blue blade pierced her back, protruding from her stomach. A wave of rage rushed over Obi-Wan as he realized that not only has his wife been stabbed, but the baby she was carrying had no chance of survival as well.

"No!" he shouted, using the Force strangle the Sith. He threw the monster across the bank, inches from falling into the lava river. Obi-Wan ran to Denali, tears springing in his eyes. She was already becoming cold as he held her, even though they were on a planet completely made up of lava. Obi-Wan sobbed as he felt her soul slipping away.

"No...please....no...I lost you once, I can't lose you again." he said as he cried. She looked up at him, tears in her eyes as well. She reached her hand up towards him, weakly pressing her palm against his cheek, a sad smile on her lips.

"I love you, Obi." she whispered to him, tears dripping down her cheeks. She took a deep breath, then her eyes closed. Obi-Wan gasped, hs tears flooding out even more. He pressed his forehead against hers, his tears falling onto her skin as he grieved for the loss of his family.

Obi-Wan woke up in a cold sweat. He looked around, realizing it was morning. He looked at the clock that hung on Anakin's wall. It was noon.