Ep.1 - The New House

What you need to know:

(Y/N)- Your Name

(H/C)- Hair Color

(H/L)- Hair Length

(E/C)- Eye Color

(F/C)-  Favorite Color

(S/F/C)- Second Favorite Color

(F/F)- Favorite Food 

(F/A)- Favorite Animal

(C/N)- Channel Name

(F/B)- Favorite Band Name 

(F/S)- Favorite Singer Name     

(F/TV)- Favorite TV Show    

(F/G)- Favorite Video Game   

-----------------

~3rd POV~

Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, (Y/N) and Aphmau were all standing outside of the new house with a sold sign in front of it.

(A/N: Imagine that the house has 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms instead of 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms)

Kawaii~Chan was amazed by the size of the house. "Wow, this place is amazing." She breathed in awe.

"Right? I knew you girls would like it." Aphmau said smiling.

Katelyn turned towards Aphmau, frowning slightly. "Are you sure we can afford this place?" She asked, sounding a bit doubtful.

"Yes." Aphmau replied. "I'm sure."

"What do you and (Y/N) even do for a living?" Katelyn inquired.

Aphmau was a little hesitant to answer that question. "Uhhh, well... it's a... It's a night job. (Y/N) and I really don't want want to talk about it, because we don't want word to get around to Laurance and Garroth. If they found out, they would be so mad."

"Y-Yeah, what my sister said. I also work as a artist and a YouTuber." (Y/N) said whispering the word 'YouTuber' to herself.

Kawaii~Chan was a little bit surprised at Aphmau and (Y/N)'s answer to Katelyn's question. "Waaa?! You can't trust us?!" She slightly whined.

"Kawaii~Chan, you were the one snapping pictures of her and Aaron on the side. Of course Aphmau and I don't trust you. But we'll live with you!" (Y/N) half snapped.

"Ohh poo!" Kawaii~Chan moaned, a little disappointingly.

"Fine, keep it a secret. We live with you and Aphmau now, so we will find out eventually." Katelyn stated.

Kawaii~Chan was still not happy. "B-but Katelyn~Sama! Kawaii~Chan wants to know now!" She complained, sounding like a child who had been denied a new phone.