Ep.22 - Fan Fiction

(U/N)- Your Username

-------------------

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Aphmau and I sat on the couch, watching Ouran High School Host Club.

"And besides the heating system we have is... the best!" Tamaki said, dramatically on the TV.

Haruhi, who was on the TV, just scoffed.

"Do you have a problem with the way we run our club, Haruhi? Be careful what you say. You owe..." Kyoya said on the TV.

Since Aphmau and I were too busy watching OHSHC, we didn't notice Katelyn looking at us from behind the wall.

Katelyn peeks out from behind the wall. Following the same process two more times, she finally started to tip toe to the door. She steps on a creaky, floorboard, making me and Aphmau turn around.

"Hey Katelyn!" I said, waving to her.

Katelyn's eyes linger towards the door.

"Huh? Are you headed somewhere?" Aphmau asked, following Katelyn's gaze.

"Oh uhm... Aphmau, (Y/N), I um... I need to head off to the library." Katelyn said.

"What!? Right now!?" Aphmau whined.

Katelyn sighed. "Yes. Look, Aphmau and (Y/N), I'm sorry. I know we had a Netflix date tonight but, I really need to head to the library right now." She said.

I looked at Katelyn. "But, but... we were going to try to make every other Sunday our Netflix date night if all three of our schedules are free." I said.

"You didn't mention this before. Is everything okay?" Aphmau said, suddenly growing concerned.

"Yes, everything's fine! It's just... I need to study for something." Katelyn said, looking down.

"Something...?" Aphmau and I said together.

"Yes. Something." Katelyn said, not taking her eyes off the floor.

Aphmau and I stare at Katelyn, smirking. "Katelyn~" We said in sync.

Katelyn started to sweat nervously.

"C'mon, Katelyn. You can tell us." I said.

"Fine!" Katelyn looked up at us. "Maybe I'm going to study for a test that's coming up soon to get into a theater class." She said. 

"WHAT!? REALLY!?" Aphmau shouted.

Katelyn nodded her head. "Yes." She said.

"KATELYN! THAT'S WONDERFUL! OF COURSE YOU CAN MISS DATE NETFLIX DATE NIGHT! HECK, WE'LL EVEN GO TO THE LIBRARY WITH YOU TO HELP YOU STUDY!" I shouted.

"NO! ...No guys, that's really sweet of you, but I really want to do this on my own. You've already helped me enough." Katelyn said.

"Sorry, I got a little too excited there. You do what you need to do and we'll be here if you need us!" I said.

"Thanks Aphmau and (Y/N). I hate to leave you alone." Katelyn said.

"PSHH! It's not a big deal! (Y/N) and I hang out with each other alone a lot! We're just gonna sit here and catch up on 'Criminal Brains'. There's a new season on Netflix that we haven't seen yet." Aphmau said.

"Wait Aphmau, (Y/N)... that's not a good idea." Katelyn said.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Aphmau said, tilting her head.

Katelyn rubs her forehead with a sigh. "Every time you two watch or play a scary movie, TV show, or video game with each other, you both FREAK OUT." She said.