Ep.6 - Christmas Cat-Tastrophe

~3rd POV ~

*Ding Dong*

The doorbell rang.

Katelyn sighs. "I'll get it, I'll get it." She makes her way to the door and opens it to find an old lady wearing a cat sweater, with nine cats surrounding her.

"Oh hello there, Kawaii~Chan! I am so glad you're watching my kitties for me." The Crazy Cat Lady said.

"Uh... do I look like Kawaii~Chan?" Katelyn asked.

"I don't have time to play your silly games, Kawaii~Chan. Now, listen up. The kitties I'm about to give you are very special. Just be good to them and they're easy to take care of. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to attend my vet appointment for my 52 other cats. Thanks again, Kawaii~Chan." The Crazy Cat Lady said and walks away.

"BUT I'M NOT KAWAII~CHAN! COME BACK HERE YOU CRAZY OLD LADY BEFORE I END YOU-" Katelyn yelled and started to walk out the door, not noticing all the cats running into the house. When Katelyn steps outside, the Crazy Cat Lady was gone. "Huh? Where did she go?" She asked herself. Katelyn groans and walks back into the house. "KAWAII~CHAN, COME DOWN HERE AND GET YOUR CATS! KAWAII~CHAN!" Katelyn yells through the house.

Aphmau and (Y/N) come down the stairs, rubbing their eyes.

"Why are you yelling?" (Y/N) asked.

"Kawaii~Chan isn't here, she's working the noon shift remember-" Aphmau cut herself off in the middle of her sentence.

"KITTIES!" Aphmau and (Y/N) squealed and ran towards the cats.

"Are you serious? That Crazy Cat Lady from down the street left these nine cats here for her to babysit!" Katelyn raged.

"You mean cat sit?" Aphmau and (Y/N) said together.

"Whatever. My point is they're Kawaii~Chan's responsibility and I want NOTHING to do with this." Katelyn continues.

"Hey, YOU let the crazy old lady bring them in here, so they're YOUR responsibility until Kawaii~Chan gets back ." Aphmau said.

Katelyn groaned.

"Huh? Um, Katelyn... you said there were nine cats, and I'm only counting eight..." I said.

"Are you serious!? One is missing!? It was right here just a second ago!" Katelyn said, looking around.

"Are you sitting on it?" I asked.

"What kind of question is that!? I'M NOT EVEN SITTING!" Katelyn yelled.

I giggle. "I mean... we're cat sitting, right?" I continue, a smirk appearing on my face.

A drum and cymbal crash could be heard in the distance.

"(Y/N), just... no. Now we need to find that cat. I don't want it looking for a place to pee in the house." Katelyn said.

"I hope it pees on your stuff." Aphmau mumbled to herself.

"WHAT!?" Katelyn shouted angrily.

Aphmau laughs. "Oh nothing." She said while gigging to herself.

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"Where do we even begin looking to find cats?" Katelyn asked.

"Well, cats like places where they can hide.  Really, the cat could be anywhere in the house... Boxes, under beds, couches, in the bookshelves between the books that aren't there. I mean, he's wearing a little sweater so... he probably is gonna be in a place with a cooler climate somewhere around the house. At least I would hope so." I said.