Ep.34 - Cosplay and Chaos! | MyStreet Season 1 Finale PT.2

~3rd POV~

It was officially the first day at A-Con. Everyone had arrived and were all in their costumes.

Garroth, Laurance, and Dante were standing in front of the painting that was close to one of the beds.

Katelyn and Nicole were standing in front of the window, deep in conversation.

Travis and Lucinda were standing next to the TV, flirtatious gleams sparkling in their eyes.

Kawaii~Chan was finishing getting ready in the bathroom.

Aphmau, (Y/N), Zane, and Aaron were in the other room getting ready too.

Suddenly, Kawaii~Chan comes running out of the bathroom dressed up as Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew, squealing with delight. "AHHHH! IT'S THE FIRST DAY! KAWAII~CHAN IS SO EXCITED!" She shouted.

Garroth grimaces and covers his ears. "Jeez! Kawaii~Chan's going to kill my ears with her screaming!" He said harshly. Garroth was dressed as Link from Legend of Zelda.

Laurance was dressed as Sanji from One Piece.

Dante, who is dressed up as Zoro from One Piece, snickered. "You act like this is the first convention we've ever been to. You know she always gets like this." He said with an eyebrow raised at Garroth's complaining.

"Katelyn~Sama, are you going to enter the Para-Para contest with me this year?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

Katelyn, who is dressed as Ruby from Steven Universe, rolls her eyes. "No." She said.

"B-But Katelyn~Sama, you entered it with me once before!" Kawaii~Chan complained.

"I didn't know Para-Para was dancing back then. Plus, I had just met you." Katelyn argued.

"Oh come on Katelyn, it'll be fun. I'm entering it with Kawaii~Chan." Nicole said, slightly adjusting her Sapphire cosplay from Steven Universe. 

"You are?" Katelyn asked with a shocked look on her face.

"Yep! I love synchronized dancing." Nicole said.

Dante laughs nervously while blushing. "Nicole looks adorable when she dances." He said.

"Dante, stop." Nicole blushed and looked away, as to which Katelyn groaned.

"Lucinda, you dropped your staff. Let me get that for you." Travis said, shyly walking over to Lucinda and hands it to her. He was dressed as Jiraiya from Naruto. 

"Why thank you, Travis." Lucinda said, smiling sweetly at him in her Rangiku cosplay from Bleach.

"Anything for my girl." Travis mumbled to himself, blushing.

"Girl? Are they dating Kawaii~Chan?" Nicole asked Kawaii~Chan who was across the room.

"I can hear you from over there, Nicole. And no, we're not dating. But I think Travis is really adorable and if he plays his cards right, I might give him a chance or even better... a kiss." Lucinda said, smirking slightly.

"Yay." Travis squeaked out.

"What? How could you give a creep like that a chance, let alone a kiss?" Katelyn asked.

"Creepy is my type. You're talking to a witch here. Plus, look at his cute little cheeks!" Lucinda said, grabbing Travis's face.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIS CHEEKS!" Katelyn shouted.

"Huh?" Travis said in shock.

"Eh? Katelyn... are you jealous?" Lucinda asked, her smirk growing wider.