Ep.15 - Burnin' Love

~3rd POV~

Travis was walking up to the girls' house with a smirk on his face. He rings the doorbell and waits.

Kawaii~Chan answers the door. "Huh? Yes, may Kawaii~Chan help you?" She asked.

"Why yes, you can. I seem to have... broken something." Travis said, his voice was raspy as he looked down.

"Oh no! Are you okay? What did you break?" Kawaii~Chan said, her eyes scanning the man's body to look for any injuries.

"My heart. It's been broken my entire life." Travis said, dramatically looking to the side.

"Oh, you poor thing! Kawaii~Chan knows exactly what will fix that!" Kawaii~Chan said.

"You do?" Travis asked, looking at Kawaii~Chan.

"Yep. A kiss of love!" Kawaii~Chan said.

"Oh my love, that's exactly what I'm talking about!" Travis said.

Kawaii~Chan walks closer to Travis and puts an item into his hand.

"Wait, w-what is this?" Travis questioned, looking at the item in his hand.

Kawaii~Chan giggled. "A kiss, silly! Chocolate always fixes everything! Kawaii~Chan made that kiss too. She found a copycat recipe online and just added the super special ingredient of her love!" She said.

"Yes. Well... heh heh heh, not exactly what I was going for, but..." Travis trailed off.

"Oh! Kawaii~Chan is so silly! What is your name and are you here for someone?" Kawaii~Chan said, tilting her head.

"My name is Travis. I just moved into the neighborhood and figured I'd go out and introduce myself. I met Aphmau and (Y/N) yesterday, so I figured I'd come over and introduce myself to the other ladies here." Travis said.

"Really? Well come on in!" Kawaii~Chan said, stepping to the side to let Travis in.

Travis walks into the house and shuts the door.

Katelyn, who had just come down the stairs, noticed Travis in the room. "Um... who is this guy?" She walks over to Kawaii~Chan and Travis and sighs. "Kawaii~Chan, you can't keep inviting people in!" She said.

"Oh. Don't worry Kawaii~Chan, I'll handle this." Travis walks up to Katelyn. "My name is Travis. I wasn't sure what love was up until the moment I saw you~" He flirted, getting closer to Katelyn.

Katelyn's eye twitched and she punched Travis in the face. "I ALSO BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHAT PAIN WAS UNTIL I-" Katelyn started to shout.

"Katelyn~Sama, that's not nice! Travis has a broken heart and needs some more chocolate!" Kawaii~Chan yelled, throwing chocolate around.

"How blind are you, Kawaii~Chan!? He's just trying to smooth talk you!" Katelyn shouted.

"How do you know?" Kawaii~Chan shouted back.

"Did you SEE how he came up to me? Why are you being so nice to him anyway?" Katelyn asked.

"BECAUSE he's on the swim team with Reese~Senpai and I've seen him hanging out with Reese~Senpai before. Travis~Kun has a ton of puppies he was watching and Reese~Senpai was playing with the puppies and he looks so handsome with all those puppies..." She does a 'creepy girl in love' giggle. "Kawaii~Chan has pictures..." Kawaii~Chan trailed off.

"Wait, I never met you until now. How do you know this about me?" Travis said, a bit weirded out.

"...Kawaii~Chan just knows." Kawaii~Chan said, creepily.