Ep.14 - The New Guy

~3rd POV~

Garroth ran around the house, screaming at the top of his lungs while Laurance sat at the couch reading his book.

"LAURANCE! LAURANCE! WHERE ARE YOU!?" Garroth shouted.

"I'm... in the living room... trying to finish my book. What's up?" Laurance replied.

Garroth goes right behind Laurance and leans down to his ear. "FEATHERS!" He said.

Laurance slowly turns and looks at Garroth. "What?"

"Dante and I have been buying lots of feathers to make women more attracted to us. Don't you realize that at the New Year's Party? Kenmur managed to get a kiss BECAUSE of the feathers." Garroth said, making it seem like the most obvious thing in the world.

"Garroth, Kenmur didn't get a kiss just because of the feathers. He's a good guy. He just got the courage to go and kiss Emmalyn, that's all." Laurance replied.

"Because. Of. THE FEATHERS." Garroth said.

"You and Dante have been driving me crazy with those dumb feathers! I swear if we get another package of feathers in the mail from the feather shopping spree you guys have been on, I'm going to-" Laurance's rant was cut off by the doorbell.

*Ding Dong*

Laurance's eye twitches and he glares at Garroth, slowly getting up and making his way to the door.

"Ooohhh, and good day to you, my good man. I have a a huge delivery of feathers for this very house. These feathers are of the highest quality too. Very good for... a getting the ladies." The mailman said to Laurance while throwing the feathers around in a circle.

Laurance shakes his head.

"But you don't have to take my word for it, eh?" The creepy mailman continues.

"WE DON'T WANT THEM!" Laurance screamed and slams the door.

"What?? Is this the wrong house? Timberly is soo fired!" The creepy mailman shouted and runs off the porch.

"Hey! I needed those!" Garroth whined.

"NO. YOU. DON'T." Laurance said, getting closer to Garroth's face.

Dante opens the front door and walks in, slowly. "Heheheh... Hey guys..." He said, trailing off.

"Dante. Please, you and Garroth need to stop this feather madness. Not only is it annoying beyond belief, but I think the feathers are starting to ruffle up my nose." Laurance said, holding back a sneeze.

"Y-Yeah... about that. We're going to have to stop this feather thing, Garroth." Dante said.

"WHAT!? WHY!?" Garroth shouted.

"Garroth, you realize we spent hundreds of dollars on feathers this weekend, right? I'm actually ashamed of my behavior over these past couple of days. I'm trying way too hard to impress (Y/N). Watching ponies, buying feathers? I think I'm just gonna chill out for a bit." Dante said.

"Thank you, Dante. Finally, someone with some sense." Laurance said, nudging Garroth.

"However, see... Garroth and I went really crazy with our money and, guys... we don't have enough to pay for the rent for this month." Dante said, looking down.

"WHAT?!" Garroth and Laurance shouted in sync.

"WHY DID YOU LET US BUY SO MANY DUMB FEATHERS!?" Garroth shouted at Dante.

"I thought it was a good idea at first, I don't know! But..." Dante sighed. "It's the first week of the month and if we don't get our rent in, we're going to be kicked out." He said.