Ep.23 - Mr. & Mrs. Travis

~3rd POV | Katelyn's room~

Katelyn was running around her room in panic, quickly picking up items and throwing them into her bag. She stops at her desk and goes through the contents of her bag. "Okay... Pencil, check. Paper, check. Notes, check. Wait... I CAN'T TAKE NOTES TO A TEST! I NEED TO LOOK OVER ALL THE NOTES I TOOK THIS WEEK AND MEMORIZE EVERYTHING I CAN WITHIN-" Katelyn checks the time. "10 MINUTES!? I'm never going to pass this test!" She shouted, her hands pulling at her pastel blue hair in rage.

"You've already passed the Travis test baby~" A voice purred from behind Katelyn.

Katelyn jumped in surprise and turns around. "TRAVIS, WHY ARE YOU IN OUR HOUSE!?" She yelled at Travis.

"Kawaii~Chan let me in on her way to work." Travis said.

"Look, I don't have time to talk to you! I'm late for a test!" Katelyn said, picking up her bag.

"Geez Katelyn, calm down!" Travis said, sticking his hands into his pockets.

Katelyn's eye twitches. "THERE'S NO WAY I CAN! THE TEST IS IN 10 MINUTES! I NEED MORE TIME!" She yelled.

"I know a way to... make time stop." Travis said, smirking to himself.

Katelyn's eyes widen. "You do!? How!?" She said.

Travis walks closer to Katelyn. "Look deep into my eyes." He said.

Katelyn looks into Travis' emerald green eyes. "Okay." She said.

"Now... kiss me." Travis said.

Katelyn punches Travis in the face.

Travis falls onto the floor, Katelyn looming over him. He cries out in pain.

"I'm such an idiot! I should've seen that coming from a MILE away, but my mind is so distraught right now!" Katelyn said.

Travis groaned. "Well... it was... worth a shot... ouch." He said, his voice weak as he stands up.

"TRAVIS, THIS ISN'T THE TIMES!" Katelyn yelled at Travis.

"Why are you freaking out this bad? This isn't a side of you I've seen before." Travis said.

"Are you KIDDING ME? Do you NOT remember High School!? I always freak out before tests!" Katelyn said.

"Oh yeah. But you usually passed, so why worry now?" Travis said.

"BECAUSE OF MY HONOR, TRAVIS! I CAN'T FAIL A TEST! IF I DO, I'LL GO INTO-" Katelyn's shouts were cut off by her phone ringing. "Huh? ...Jeffory?" She picks up the phone. "Hello? ...You're outside? One second, I'll be right there!" Katelyn said, hanging up the phone and runs downstairs. She opens the door to see Jeffory and a little girl.

"Ah, Katelyn! I think your doorbell is busted or something. It's an emergency and I'm calling in a favor, RIGHT NOW." Jeffory said.

"Right now!?" Katelyn said, shocked.

"Right now, right now. Remember that place I applied to? Well, a position was just opened and they want to interview me right now. They're taking the applicant that's readily available so if I miss this, there might not be another chance! Can you watch Abby here for a few hours?" Jeffory said, gesturing to the little girl.

"But Jeffory, I can't! I have a test today and-" Katelyn was cut off by Jeffory.

"Oh, thanks Katelyn! I always knew I could count on you! I'll talk to you later!" Jeffory said. He then looks down at Abby. "Now take care and be good, my sweet little angel. I love you." He said, giving Abby a kiss on the head and walks back to his car.