Ep.26 - Valentine's Disaster - Valentine's Date PT.3

~3rd POV~

The group heads into the arcade, the sound of children's joyous laughter and teenagers' shouts can be heard. Music plays throughout the whole floor, its up-beat pace making people bob their heads along as they walk. Most of the games in the arcade are older, giving the place a nostalgic vibe. Employees walk around the area, making sure everything works and nobody's stealing. A man behind the prize counter looks like he needs a cup of coffee, only to put a giant-and-over dramatic smile on his face when kids walk by.

"We're here!" Travis yelled in a sing-song voice.

"I got dressed up fancy for this?" Lucinda asked, slightly disappointed and crossed her arms.

"Uh... hey! This is just the beginning! After we've had some fun here, I got us reservations at this new fancy joint in town." Travis announced, proudly.

"Can't play hard in heels, Lucinda?" Katelyn challenged, a smirk playing on her lips.

"At least I CAN play in heels, Katelyn." Lucinda shot back.

Aphmau and (Y/N) laughed. "She's got you there, Katelyn." They said in sync.

"Uh you're ones to talk, Misses I-wear-wedged-shoes-all-the-time-because-I'm-short-potatoes." Katelyn said.

This only made Aphmau and (Y/N)'s smirks bigger.

"You're just jealous because my and Aphmau's height allows people to mistake us for kids, meaning we get the best discounts." (Y/N) said, proudly.

"Okay Katelyn, calm down." Nicole soothed Katelyn, who was getting annoyed by the second.

"Is she okay?" Travis asked, slightly worried.

"She's fine, Travis. She just... gets irritated easily on dates." Nicole said, making Katelyn snap her head up.

"NICOLE!" Katelyn yelled.

"What, it's true. Every date you've been on, you get so nervous and THIS happens." Nicole said, crossing her arms.

"She's nervous around me?" Travis asked, slowly.

Katelyn's face turns bright red. "WHAT!? NO, IT'S NOT THAT! IT'S JUST- DUH, I'M SO FRUSTRATED!" She yelled angrily.

"Do you need a bathroom break?" Lucinda asked with a smirk on her face.

"Did someone say bathroom?" Cadenza asked with a smile.

"She said it!" Kawaii~Chan said, jumping up and down.

"Yeah, I could totally go to the bathroom right about now." Michi agreed.

"Katelyn, bathroom?" Nicole asked.

Katelyn groaned. "Ugh... fine." She grumbled, her face still beet red.

The group of girls walk into the bathroom, cheering.

"Whoop whoop! We're about to get crunk up in the bathroom!" Lucinda shouted.

"Okay Lucinda, calm down. It's just a bathroom." Cadenza said.

The group of guys, plus Aphmau and (Y/N), all stare in disbelief.

"Um... what just happened?" Travis asked.

"I'm not sure... but I think they're going to plot to kill us." Dante responded.

"Um, shouldn't you be going to the bathroom party?" Aaron asked Aphmau.

Aphmau lets out a laugh. "No. (Y/N) and I know EXACTLY what happens in there. In any case, I'm gonna go grab something to drink. Want to join me?" She said.