Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, (Y/N), and Aphmau in Pixel Painters! | Roleplay Minigames!

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Aphmau and I were on the Hypixel server again. Since we had so much fun playing Pixel Painters, we decided to play it again.

Aphmau started to do her intro. "Hey guys, Aphmau here and welcome back to the Hypixel server. And today, we are going to be playing Pixel Painters. And as you all know... in the last episode of Pixel Painters, (Y/N) and I brought along two very special guests, Laurance and Garroth. And today, we've invited two even more special guests here, and look... they've already arrived. There they are." She said, seeing Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan.

"Hello girls!" I said, waving hello to Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan.

Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan walk out of the hot air balloon and walk down the stairs.

"Uh..." Katelyn said, a little unsure.

"Hi Aphmau~Senpai and (Y/N)~Senpai." Kawaii~Chan said.

"Hi Kawaii~Chan!" Aphmau and I said in sync.

"Aphmau and (Y/N), this is the third time you two have interrupted my meditation this week, so this better be good." Katelyn said.

"It is really good, like trust me... you even heard Laurance and Garroth. They were like so excited to play this game. It's awesome like... we're gonna draw some of our friends, some amazing friends. Trust me and Aphmau, right Kawaii~Chan?" I said.

"Uh... yeah." Kawaii~Chan said, a little unsure.

"Alright." Aphmau said.

"Okay." Katelyn said, gaining a little confidence of agreeing to playing Pixel Painters with me, Aphmau, and Kawaii~Chan.

"Trust me and (Y/N), you'll love it." Aphmau said.

"Alright." Katelyn said.

"Follow us." Aphmau and I said in sync.

Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Katelyn, and I hop into the hot air balloon and go to Pixel Painters.

~Time Skip~

Theme: Zane

"Oh my Irene and Bella." Katelyn said, her eyes widening in shock.

Aphmau and I laughed.

"Zane. Ohohoho, I know what I'm drawing for this one." Katelyn said, smirking at the idea of what she was going to draw.

"I don't know what I'm drawing for this one actually. I'm a little confused here." Aphmau said.

I started to draw.

"I mean, (Y/N) and I like him... but I don't know if I can draw him." Aphmau said.

"Excuse me while I vomit my entire breakfast on the floor like-" Katelyn starts.

"What?" Aphmau and I said, a little confused.

"-god." Katelyn finished.

"He's a nice guy." I said, trying to explain that Zane was actually really nice.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Katelyn said, not believing me.

"I mean... Kawaii~Chan, are you still going to talk to him? Because last time Aphmau and I asked you, you said that you were making cookies and you still haven't talked to him, so..." I trailed off.

"I'm getting there. I'm just taking... um... taking my time." Kawaii~Chan said.

"I do not blame you, Kawaii~Chan." Katelyn said, understanding how Kawaii~Chan felt.

Kawaii~Chan sighed.

"He's a dingus if I ever saw one." Katelyn admitted.

"Oh Katelyn, he's... nice." Aphmau said.