Ep.9 - Mistletoe Wars Pt.2: The Kiss

Laur/N: Ship name of you and Laurance

---------------------------

~3rd POV | Dream One~

Kawaii~Chan's face goes pale as she stares at the scene before her. "T-T-This can't be happening!"

Michi and Reese are kissing under the mistletoe.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Kawaii~Chan shrieks.

~Dream Two~

"Kawaii~Chan! Kawaii~Chan, wake up!" (Y/N) said while looking down at Kawaii~Chan.

"Huh? What happened?" Kawaii~Chan asked, looking up at everybody.

"You just suddenly collapsed after you screamed "Noooo"!" Aphmau explained.

"We were all really worried about you!" (Y/N) said.

"K-Kawaii~Chan is fine. So wait, this was all just in my head? So Reese~Senpai really isn't kissing-!" Kawaii~Chan turns to see Michi kissing Reese. "Oh noooo!"

~Real World~

"Kawaii~Chan! KAWAII~CHAN!" Katelyn shouted and snaps her fingers.

"What the-?" Kawaii~Chan said, snapping out of her daydream.

"Snap out of it! What's wrong?" Katelyn said.

"So wait, that was just a dream in a dream? Is this real life?" Kawaii~Chan asked herself.

Katelyn punches Kawaii~Chan's arm. "Heh, this is real." She snickered.

"Ouch! So, does that mean Reese~Senpai hasn't- oh noo!!" Kawaii~Chan looks over to see the two kissing.

Reese pulls away and Michi smiles at him.

"Kawaii~Chan doesn't like Michi~Chan." Kawaii~Chan said, starting to cry.

(Y/N) comes down the stairs, the dog no where in sight. "What's going on? Why is everyone gathered here in the foyer?" She asked.

"Just hosting the party." Katelyn said casually.

"Oh, good." (Y/N) walks up to Katelyn. "Well Katelyn, I'm so glad you finally decided to come around!" She said, a smile tugging at her lips.

"WAIT, WHAT!? NO-" Katelyn starts.

"Thank you so much for changing your mind." (Y/N) continued to tease Katelyn.

"Nope, going to my room." Katelyn said and walks up the stairs. There's a moment of silence. "MY ROOM! IT'S LOCKED!?" Is heard from up the stairs.

(Y/N) laughs quietly to herself.

"Now she has to stay down here." Aphmau said and high-fives (Y/N).

"Why is Kawaii~Chan on the floor crying?" (Y/N) asked and steps closer to Kawaii~Chan.

Kawaii~Chan continues to cry into the carpet. "Reese~Senpai!!" She cried.

"Hm... that actually seems normal. Kawaii~Chan, you should probably go sit on the couch, just so you're a little bit more comfortable while you're sobbing." (Y/N) said.

Aphmau and (Y/N)'s eyes widen when they see Cadenza.

"Oh, hey! Cadenza! You made it to the-" (Y/N) stops when she faces to where the front door used to be.

Aphmau and (Y/N) gasped. "OUR DOOR!" They said, pointing at the doorway.

"Oh right. It, uh... just broke suddenly." Cadenza said, sneakily pushing pieces of the door under the table.