Garroth, Laurance, (Y/N), and Aphmau in Pixel Painters! | Roleplay Minigames!

(U/N): Gamertag Username

-----------------

~(Y/N)'s POV~

Aphmau and I were at Aphmau's house in the Housing Area on the Hypixel server. Aphmau had asked me if I wanted to play some Pixel Painters with her, so I said "Heck yeah!", and joined Aphmau on the Hypixel server.

Aphmau started to do her YouTube intro. "Hey guys! Aphmau here, and welcome to the Hypixel server. As you can see, I am joined by my lovely sister (Y/N) who is standing next to me." She said.

"Hello!" I said, waving to my camera since I was a YouTuber just like Aphmau.

"Today, (Y/N) and I are in my little house. It's just a tiny plot right now, nothing too fancy. But today, we are going to be playing Pixel Painters, and (Y/N) and I invited some very special guests to come and join us for a few rounds... just to kind of play a little bit." Aphmau then noticed Garroth and Laurance walking out of the hot air balloon basket and walk down the stairs. "Oh. Here they are right now. Hey!" She said.

"Hey guys!" I said, waving at them.

"Uh... hey, Aphmau, (Y/N). Uh... Garroth, what happened?" Laurance said, looking at Garroth.

Aphmau and I walk up to Garroth and Laurance.

"I don't know." Garroth looked at me and Aphmau. "Aphmau, (Y/N), what are we doing here?" He asked.

"Aphmau and I invited you here today, because we were going to be playing Pixel Painter on the Hypixel server." I explained.

"Pixel Painters?" Laurance asked.

"Uh-huh." Aphmau nodded her head.

"Pixel?" Garroth asked.

"Yes, it is a really really fun game. It's where you get to get like these little themes, and then you try to draw them out as best as you can and... you know what? Aphmau and I will just show you guys. Come on, let's go." I said.

"Um, okay." Laurance said.

"Yay!" Aphmau cheered as she and I head up the stairs to the hot air balloon. "Trust me, you'll like it." She said.

Garroth and Laurance followed me and Aphmau.

"I'm sure I will. But, that still doesn't explain where we are." Laurance said.

"Laurance, just go with it." Garroth said.

~Time Skip to when we arrive at the Pixel Painters lobby~

"Pixel Painters is essentially... well, you get a theme and you draw it... and the best drawing wins." I said.

The game starts in 1 second! Everyone gets teleported to their own huge canvas.

"Oh man, I was terrible in our class." Laurance said.

Theme: Kawaii~Chan

"Kawaii~Chan!?" Garroth yelled, shocked that we had to draw Kawaii~Chan.

Aphmau and I laughed in sync.

"Uh... Pink!" Garroth said.

"K-Kawaii~Chan? Uh, I get nightmares from her, Aphmau and (Y/N). C-can we pick another one?" Laurance said.

"Don't do it, I'll win! It'll gain her heart. I mean uh... *Ahem*" Garroth said, realizing what he said.

"Ohhhhh, Garroth." Laurance said, smirking a little.

"Aww, Garroth." Aphmau said.

"That means... that means I can swoop in and steal (Y/N) all to myself." Laurance said.