Ep.13 - A New Years Kiss

~3rd POV~ 

Garroth and Laurance headed out of their house and across the street to the girls' house. They rang the doorbell and Katelyn opened it, an annoyed look already on her face.

"Hello, Lady Katelyn~" Laurance said.

Katelyn rolled her eyes. "Never. Call me that. Again." She said through gritted teeth.

"Ah, okay then. Does Katelyn~Chan work?" Laurance replied with a smirk.

Katelyn sighed. "What do you boys want.... ASIDE from a death wish?" She asked.

"Well, you're just a ray of sunshine today, huh?" Laurance said.

Garroth gives Laurance a look. "I-I'll take it from here, Laurance." He said with a nervous laugh. "Katelyn, what Laurance was trying to say was... uh... we're having a last minute New Year's Eve party at our house and we wanted to invite you ladies over for it." Garroth said.

Katelyn stifles her laugh. "Garroth... what's up with your face? It looks like Zane drew all over it and you made a horrible attempt to get it off!" She said, now joining a laughing Laurance.

Garroth sighed and looked away. "Don't ask." He mumbled.

"I hear you can use toothpaste under warm water to get sharpies off skin, but haven't tried it myself." Katelyn suggested.

"I'll give it a shot." Garroth said.

"You really should... you look hilarious. Now about that party, you guys know New Year's Eve is today? Talk about late notice." Katelyn said.

"Yeah, we know. We just wanted to see who we could round up in time, so we're going door to door asking." Laurance said.

"Huh... Well, I'll come over. I'll send (Y/N), Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan a text right now about it too. I'm sure they're down to come over, but might as well ask." Katelyn said, pulling out her phone.

"(Y/N) isn't here?" Garroth asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nah, she's out with Aphmau somewhere and Kawaii~Chan's at work." Katelyn said.

"Ah, well... Tell them they can invite anyone else they want. See you around, Katelyn!" Laurance said, starting to walk away.

"Hey, wait! Mind if I invite Jeffory?" Katelyn said.

Garroth shrugged. "Go for it." He said.

"Cool. I'll see if he can get his mom to watch Abby or something. See you guys tonight then." Katelyn said and shuts the door.

Garroth and Laurance walk off the porch and continue down the street to the next house.

Laurance sighs. "This is Aaron's house." He said.

"Should... Should we invite him?" Garroth asked.

"Tch... I mean,he's a friend of Aphmau and (Y/N), and I don't want them to feel like we were so jealous not to invite him." Laurance said.

"But... aren't we jealous?" Garroth asked, tilting his head.

"Well... I suppose Aaron seems like a cool person, and we can't let our emotions get in the way of their friendship. Come on, let's go be the bigger people and invite him too. Laurance said and walks up to the door with Garroth.

Garroth rings the doorbell, and he and Laurance wait.

Aaron opens the door.

"Hey Aaron, sorry to bother you, but we wanted to invite you to a last minute New Year's Eve party we're having tonight and---" Laurance stops when he sees (Y/N) and Aphmau calmly walk up behind Aaron.