Ep.12 - Snowed Inside!

~3rd POV~

Kawaii~Chan walks out of the kitchen when she sees Aphmau and (Y/N) sitting on the couch. She slowly walks up to them with a glare on her face.

(Y/N) sat on the couch with Aphmau, reading her book.

"Hmmmmm!" Kawaii~Chan growled at them.

Aphmau and (Y/N) heard the growl coming from behind them. They turn to see Kawaii~Chan glaring at them.

"Um, what's her problem?" Aphmau asked Katelyn, who is sitting on the other couch.

"Hmmmmm!" Katelyn continues to glare at Aphmau and (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s eyes widen. "Huh!? What's wrong with you two!?" She said with a panicked voice.

"So... when did you and Zane become a thing?" Katelyn asked, venom dripping from her voice.

"WHAT!?" Aphmau and (Y/N) said in sync.

"We saw what you did at the party, Aphmau~Senpai and (Y/N)~Senpai! Aphmau~Senpai and (Y/N)~Senpai kissed Zane!" Kawaii~Chan whined.

"On the cheek!" Aphmau and (Y/N) said.

"It doesn't matter! Look at all this fan art of you guys!" Kawaii~Chan argued, throwing stacks upon stacks of papers at Aphmau and (Y/N).

Aphmau and (Y/N) look through them. "W-Where did all that come from!?" They said.

"...Doesn't matter! Now everyone is making fan art of the scene and Kawaii~Chan's ships are suffering because of it!" Kawaii~Chan cried.

"Hey! Aphmau and I thought you said you were done with that kind of stuff!" (Y/N) said, pointing at Kawaii~Chan.

"Kawaii~Chan was, but that was because there was so much fan art of it to get her by." Kawaii~Chan said, shaking her head and looking down.

"By the way, aren't you taking that shrine down soon?" Aphmau asked, crossing her fingers behind her back.

"You're not Kawaii~Chan's mother!" Kawaii~Chan said and walks away crying.

"Sheesh, what's her problem?" Aphmau asked, turning back around to face Katelyn.

"She has a point." Katelyn said.

"Oh Katelyn... don't tell us YOU'RE upset about that." (Y/N) said, pointing to the stack of fan art.

"I'm upset you two invited Zane, especially after we had our talk about Michi!" Katelyn said, getting angrier by the second.

"So...?" Aphmau said.

"Did you even see how Laurance, Garroth, and Dante reacted?" Katelyn asked.

"Uh... no?" (Y/N) said, shaking her head no.

~Flashback~

Garroth sat on the couch, looking up, with his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

"I don't even understand how this is possible! HIM OF ALL PEOPLE!?" Laurance shouted, sitting on the other couch.

"He, Aphmau and (Y/N) are the same age... DARN IT! THAT'S WHY! Plus Aphmau and Zane have black hair while Y/N has (H/C) hair! PLUS THEY LIKE PONIES!" Dante said, falling to the floor crying.

(A/N: If you have black hair, pretend that Dante said, "Plus they have black hair!")

~End of Flashback~

"Ohhhh. Yeah... see... I kind of started to tune them out, especially after they almost squished Celestia at the last party." (Y/N) said.

"So are you guys a thing now?" Katelyn asked bluntly.