Ep.27 - The Ro'Meave Brothers

~3rd POV~

Katelyn sighed as she opened her bedroom door. She makes her way down the hall until she's in front of Aphmau's room. "Aphmau?" She knocks on the door a couple times. "Aphmau. Hey, open up the door. I need to talk to you and (Y/N) for a second." She said, but was met with silence. "Hello." More silence. "Mmm... Aphmau, I'm coming in." Katelyn said, opening the door and walks in. Her eyes widen at what she saw. "WHAT THE-"

Aphmau, (Y/N), and Zane quickly stand up and looked at Katelyn.

"Katelyn! Jeez, does anyone ever knock?" Aphmau said.

Zane shuffles uncomfortably and pulls at the helm of the dress he was wearing (A/N: Did anybody else recognize the dress as the dress Aphmau wore in Minecraft Diaries Season 1?).

"What are you guys doing?!" Katelyn yelled. She eyes the three, who are all wearing dresses and tiaras with three little horses on the floor, up and down.

"T-THIS ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Zane shouted.

(Y/N) laughed. "Zane, you REALLY need to stop hiding it. Ahem! Katelyn, as you can see, Aphmau and I are forcing Zane to participate in our pony tea party. We force him to do a lot of pony related things." She said.

"Uh... oh... Ah yes! (Y/N) and Aphmau, you're both such terrible friends! How could you?" Zane said, acting terrible but believable enough.

Katelyn laughed. "Better you in this situation than me! You wouldn't catch me DEAD in that outfit!" She said.

Zane smirked. "What's the matter, Katelyn? Afraid I look better in this outfit than you?" He said.

"I'm... not even going to respond to that. Aphmau and (Y/N), you're both grown women. You shouldn't be playing with ponies." Katelyn said.

"Pft! Last time (Y/N) and I checked, Katelyn, you weren't our mother. Though, Zane was our Dad the other day for some reason and if you were our mother, that would be just-" Aphmau said, but Katelyn holds up her hands.

"Okay! Okay! You can stop there! Don't EVEN put the idea in my head. I think I'll come back later when you guys... stop... being weird." Katelyn said and walked out of the room.

"Thanks for covering for me there." Zane said.

Aphmau and (Y/N) looked at him.

"No problem, Zane. Don't let what Katelyn said bother you either. She tends to be a... how do I put this nicely?" (Y/N) said, trying to think of the right word to describe Katelyn.

"A party pooper?" Aphmau asked.

"Yes. That's the word I was trying to think of. Thank you, sis." (Y/N) said, smiling at Aphmau.

"That or she was intimidated by how AMAZING I look in this outfit." Zane said, striking a pose. This caused Aphmau and (Y/N) to burst out laughing.

"Quite! Now, can you pass the cupcakes, Prince Zane?" Aphmau and (Y/N) said in sync, sitting back down.

Zane sat back down. "Yes, Princess Aphmau and Princess (Y/N). Right after Pinky Cake gets done passing the- Oh no! She ate all the cupcakes!" He exclaimed.

(Y/N) squinted their eyes. "You liar! Aphmau and I aren't dumb, Zane! We KNOW it was you!" She said through Zane's laughter.

~Downstairs~

Katelyn shakes her head as she walks through the living room. She suddenly stops when the doorbell rings. "Coming!" She called and walked towards the front door.

~Back upstairs~

Zane looked at Aphmau. "Didn't you say you were going to invite Aaron to hang out?" He asked.