Strange things...

😁😁y/n P.O.V😁😁

It's been such a strange week at my boarding school again. Me and my best friend, bff/n, we have been seeing strange lights, to moving figures in the dark.

bff/n says that apparently, that it could be Voltron, which is a TV show she is kind of obsessed with. But the thing is, I don't really think that a cartoon could just magically come to life and randomly just swing by and say hi.

Obviously bff/n would just punch me in the face for crushing her dreams.

But, there are times where I feel like I'm either being watch or a actually see something looking at me and once I look away then look back again, no ones there. Maybe her theory is right, even though it is a kids TV show

😎😎Shiro P.O.V😎😎

It's already been nearly a couple of weeks, since Allura's castle,along with our lions, has accidentally crashed on our planet, causing the galra to follow us, which is pretty bad.

We ended up staying in the woods of which was a boarding school in England. Lance hasn't been keeping his cool lately, due to its an all girls school and also all the galra that's been trying to either attack a teacher or a student, which is hard enough trying to get rid of them quietly.

But, according to Pidge, that there are two people that have been noticing something is going on, which is also very bad cause then they might end up getting involved in our mission.

Today, was probably the hardest day we had today from keeping the galra away from the students, nearly about 100 galra tried to get two students about the same time, which was strange because these were the two girls who were starting to notice 'us' lately, and it's making me think that now that we have to protect them while we're here, I'm not so sure why this is making me feel this way, but I'm just gonna go with it.

☺☺bff/n P.O.V☺☺

"Hey, y/n!" I just came out of maths, the worst lesson in the history of lessons because my teacher is such a pain.

"Sup!" we both started walking up to prep, "So, see anything lately?" I asked her, she dropped her bag and started scavenging to get her 'daily' stuff she just find lying around.

"Ok, so I found this weird looking space-thingy-"

"HOLY COW!" I quickly snatched it out of her hand, it was a freaking bayard (sorry don't know how to spell that thing) I looked at what color it was.

Blue.

A smile started to creep up on my face, I then looked at y/n. She looked at me like I was crazy or something, but I didn't care.

"Well, you obviously know what it is," she said raising her brow,

"ummm, duhh, it's a bayard," I put my hand on my hip with a little sass. y/n just rolled her eyes at me, and grabbed the bayard out of my hand and we continue to walk to prep.

-Time skip-

I anxiously watched as time passed by, just a few more minuets come on!

Then I heard the teacher said to pack up, I knew it was my cue to leave and head straight to the dinning room.

I zoomed out of the room and ran for my life, I was coming close to the dinning room doors, at last! I was for once going to be first in the line.

But just, when I stopped to drop off my bag, thinking that every ones behind me, y/n just comes swooping in and gets in front of me, again! I sighed and kicked my bag and stormed over to line up and have dinner.

😉😉Lance P.O.V😉😉

"Hey, Coran, how's the repair's going?"

Keith asked me to go check the repairs while he gets to do 'my' duty, which was watching duty.

I was annoyed by that cause last time, apparently, I nearly showed my self to the lady's. I mean come on, it's not my fault that they were staring at me, after all I am devilishly handsome.

"Not so well, I believe we would get her running in about, let's see here... carry the one to the two... let's see-uhhhh.... few more days?!"

Well, that's ok to here, at least we get to fight off more galra (note sarcasm). I went walking around, (well not really, just creeping on the roofs...as usual) and I notice the two girls again, they seem to be talking about some interesting stuff.

I went a little closer to hear what they were talking about.
" Soooooo, what are you wearing for the dance?" asked a girl in
y/h/c.

She was the girl who looked at me yesterday, dang she's cute! "Well, maybe black jeans, my fav black hoodie and-"

"dude, I get it, your wearing all black," they both laughed and started walking up to where they stay in this school. I then rushed back to the forest and found Shiro.

"Hey Lance, where have you-"

"I have an announcement!"

Everyone looked at me with the 'this better be good' face. " How about, we all go get some stress relief by going to a party?" I crossed my arms beaming with pride.

Keith's face grew serious, "really Lance, going to a party, where everyone will see us?!

oh great, here come party pooping Keith.

"Look, i'm just saying, maybe we just go, bust a few dance moves, then find some cute girls-"

"AHEM" Pidge crossing her arms with an angry look on her face,

"opps, sorry Pidge,"

Allura then looked at Shiro then sighed. "Maybe Lance is right, maybe you guys can go,"

"wait- what?!" Keith glared at me and I just glared at him back.

" Are you sure is would be ok?" Shiro asked, Allura smiled "It's completely fine, now go before I change my mind!"

(A/N: Wasssupppp everyone, sorry if I've been rly slow on writing this story! I rly am! Like I said before, I'm going to be really slow on writing this, so plz be patient. I mean, I need to be patient my self! Ok, hope u have enjoying this chapter! bye!)