Bored...

(A/N: DO NOT PLAY MUSIC YET for this is when she with start to sing!)

🤔🤔y/n P.O.V🤔🤔

It's been a good two hours since I've been waiting for training to end. I was really starting to get bored, and when I get bored I start to daydream and sing. I started to walk around the castle (again for the 10th time) and began to hum one of my favorite songs.

But then, I suddenly decided to let my mind drift and began to sing out loud without knowing where on earth I was going.

(Ok you can start now! This is just like fire from P!nk! Feel free to sing along if you like! **: is what your doing and jdka: is when u are singing!)

I know that I'm running out of time,
I want it all. (Mmmhh)
And I wish they'd stop trying to turn me off,
I want on. (Mmmmhh)
And I'm walking on a wire, trying to go higher,
It feels like I'm surrounded, by clowns and liars!
Even when I give it all away,
I want it all. (Mmmhh) *sees banister and begins to slide down it*

We came here to run it! Run it! Run it,
We came here to run it! Run it! (Yep!)Run it,(uh)! *jumps off the banister when at the bottom and does a twirl in the air*

JUST LIKE FIRE! Burning up the way!
If I can light the world up for just one day!
Watch this madness, colourful charade!
NO ONE CAN BE JUST LIKE ME ANYWAY!

JUST LIKE MAGIC!*opens a door, but doesn't know its the training room!*
I'll be flying free!
I'm gonna dissaper when they come for me!*grabs a sword from the side and begins to ran at a few fighting gladiators*
I kick that ceiling!*kicks one of them in the face which makes them all turn towards you*
Whatcha gonna say!?
NO ONE CAN BE JUST LIKE ME ANYWAY!
Just like fire...*you get ready in a fight stance*

(Uh)
Now people like to laugh as you can say,*they began to ran towards you*
There all the same,*but you easily cut down all of them with one blow*(mmmhh)
See I rather we just go our different ways* you step over the gladiators that you just destroyed*
And play the game.
And no matter the weather,
We can do it better! Me and you together!
Forever and ever!
We don't have to worry about a thing! (About a thing, nahhh)

We came here to run it! Run it! Run it!* you then were faced with another gladiator, only much stronger!*
We came here to run it!(yeah!) Run it! Run it! (Ohhh)

JUST LIKE FIRE!*you dodge an attack from the gladiator*
Burning up the way!
If I can lit the world up for just one day!*it tries to hit you again, but you dodge it yet again*
Watch this madness, colourful charade! *you then cut its arm off and kick it in the chest*
NO ONE CAN BE JUST LIKE ME ANYWAY!

JUST LIKE MAGIC!
I'll be flying free!*you toss the sword to the side and started to skip*
I'm gonna dissappear when they come for me!
I kick that ceiling *you grab then three daggers*
Whatcha gonna say?
NO ONE CAN BE JUST LIKE ME ANYWAY!
Just like fire...*you then do a back flip and then a little spin*

Yeah I came here to run,
Just cause no one has done,
Y'all don't think I can run it,
but look I been here I've done it!*a gladiator tries to attack you from behind!*
Impossible please! *you then stab your biggest dagger in its face with out looking!*
Watch me do it with ease,
You just gotta belive come on, come on with me!

Hey what's a girl to do?
Hey what's a girl to?
Ohhhh, what's a girl to do?
Mmmmh,what's a girl to do?*then about a dozen gladiators start to come at you*

Just like fire, burning up the!
If I cam light the world up for just one daaayy!
Watch this madness, colourful charade!*you began to smile*
NO ONE CAN BE JUST LIKE ME ANYWAY!

JUST LIKE FIRE!*your voice was so strong on that note, the sound waves literally made nearly all the gladiators, apart from two, to smash against the wall and dosactovate!*
One daaayy,
Watch this madness colourful charade*the try to run away, but you threw your two mini daggers at there heads and they fell with a plunk*
NO ONE CAN BE JUST LIKE ANYWAY!

OHHH JUST LIKE MAGIC!
I'll be flying free! *you ran up to the robots and got out the daggers*
I'm gonna dissappear when they come for me!
I kick that ceiling!
Whatcha gonna say?
NO ONE CAN BE JUST LIKE ME ANYWAY!
Just like fire...

*you then go to the other gladiator that had the your bigger dagger and pulled it out, smiling to yourself with saticfaction.*
(End of song!!!😆😆😆)

"Wow," I jumped into the air with me seeing everyone from Voltron and bff/n staring at me.

The Voltron peeps where jaw-dropping shock and bff/n was crossing her arms full of pride. I then walked over to everyone and started playing with my hair, nervous.

"Sorry your highness-!"

"THAT WAS INCREADABLIE! You guys were only here for two of your earth hours and you can fight even better then team voltron!" She exclaimed and looked back at everyone.

"And since she has basically destroyed nearly all the gladiators," I looked over at bff/n and she moved to me 'opps', "there will be no more training until they are repaired again?" Lance then jogged up to me and smiled.

"You've got skills to pay the bills girl! Where did you learn how to fight like that?" Asked Lance, but before I could answer bff/n told him that my dad was in the army and told me a few self-defence moves.

As we walked back to go eat some food, I was suddenly pulled aside by someone.

"Hey get off me-" but I realized it was Keith, he kind of looked a little nervous so I softened my expression.

"Oh hi Keith, sorry I thought you were someone-"

"Its fine, I just wanted to say that you have an amazing voice and excellent fighting skills," I blushed and smiled at him.

"You could have told me that before, you didn't need to pull me to the side," I said to him giving him a playful punch on the shoulder, he looked at the floor.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you in privet thats all," I then suddenly did something I never expected I would do. I gave Keith a little kiss on the cheek and ran off blushing the exact colour of his jacket.

I then turned a corner and stopped and looked over the edge and saw Keith smiling like an idiot. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad here after all.

(A/N: Sooooo what do you guys think about my little twist,ehhh? If you want me to do more chapters kind of like this, then comment down below saying 'I' or if you don't say 'nay'! Kk, I'll be updating soon! Bbbyyyyyeeeee!!! And don't forget to comment and vote as well!)