I think i'm in love again...

(A/n: yet again I've decided to do the singing thing again! I do hope you guys enjoy it! And sing along if you must, don't play it yet though!!! 👌 lets get to the story...)

😉😉Lance P.O.V😉😉

Right as I was about to take a shot at y/n, I ended up turning around and found someone kissing me on the lips. I realised it was y/n, and she began to red and we both quickly pulled away. She touched her lips and gave a shy smile and looked down at the floor. I smile began to creep up on my face, she even looks adorable when she is embarrassed, I then ran my hand through my hair and took a deep breath.

"Lance, I'm so sorry-" but before y/n could finish her sentence, bff/n literally jumped on top of her grinning like a lunatic.

"Soooo.... how was that kiss you two, did it feel nice," I began to turn red and look away, y/n shook bff/n off and punched her in the arm. "Oooo, someone is embarrassed," she yelled and everyone started laughing apart from Keith who looked like he was ready to punch, maybe even kill, someone.

"BFF/n shut up," but she didn't listen she then walked over to me and pushed her closer to y/n which made me and y/n blush even harder.

"Just to let you know Lance," she whispered in my ear, "your her first kiss!" That's when y/n completely lost it.

"What the quiznak bff/n, I told you to shut up!"

"Chezzits, I was just saying," but she was still grinning and walked over to Shiro and grabbed his arm. "C'mon, let's give these two some space," she then dragged him out of the dining room turned around and gave me a wink and left.

"I believe I should leave as well," Allura announced and went off as well along with Coran.

"Lance, sorry about that, she can be a bit- Keith are you ok?" Y/n walked over to him and touched his arm, he then looked at her hand that touched his arm then at her face. His hands turned into ball of fists. I was getting worried that he might punch y/n so I started to walk over, ya know, just in case.

"Lance, don't take another step, Hunk, Pidge lets go," he then storm out of the room with Hunk and Pidge close behind him, leaving y/n with a confused and hurt expression.

"Keith-" she then looked at me. "Lance why are you standing there for? Go talk to him!"

"O-ok hon,"

"Lance please don't call me that," I scold myself for saying that and went off after Keith.

💕💕y/n P.O.V💕💕

I sighed and thought about what just happened for the past few hours, first I kissed Keith and no one really knows about that apart from me and him, then during our food fight Lance but was kind of an accident but it still was nice- wait what!? Am I in love with two guys? Oh quiznak, what am I going to do?

I began scolding myself about my actions for the past few days, why did these people have to come, why did the galra have to take away bff/n then those guys have to come and save her and why did I go to that disco? If I didn't, this probably wouldn't happen, but why do I seem to be glad that it happened as well? All these thoughts rain through my head that I didn't realised that I was in my room looking right at the panel again.

I sighed and walked away from it and lay on my bed and began to hum and drifted off into day dreaming mode, and ended up singing again.

(That's your cue, you guys! This is 'I think I'm in love again' by Kat Dahila 😊)

Time's been ticking, hearts are running,
Think that Cupid's up to something, you ask me how I feel
I say nothin'.
But lately colour seems so bright,
And stars light up the night,
My feet they feel so light,
I'm ignoring all the signs,

I keep on fronting,*you get up and start to sway* yeah, they ask they bluffing
I keep you wonderin',
Keep you huntin' for my loves', but I cave use huggin' *you wrap your arms around yourself*
Yeah I stay stubborn, cause I can't admit that you got all the strings
And just know how to tug'em! *you get up and do a spin and drop to the floor*

I think I'm in love again! *you get up and walk out of your room*
(Your in my head,yeah, in my head)
I think I'm in love again!
(Your in my head ,yeah, in my head)
I didn't think it could me true! *you walk pass Keith and Lances room*
Let alone that it would be you!
I think I'm in love again...

My hearts' pacin', I'm confused, I'm dazing
I saw something in I never seen in you, it's got me shaking,
I must be hallucinating,*you lay against the wall smiling*
I heard it happens, I'm just sayin', baby I'm just sayin'.
Someone give me some paper, *you then went into the training room again*
Someone give me some crayons, I'm feeling like a child,
I need something to play on,
Im trying hard to trust when you say "give me your hand",*you then look at your hand*
Baby I'm fallin',
I hope you catch me when I land! *you jump into the air and do a backflip*
I think I'm in love again *you then grab a near by sword and activate some of the gladiators*
I'm think I'm in love again *they came at you and you cut two of the gladiators head off*
I really think it could be true,*you the throw your sword in the air and punched one in the face*
Let alone that it would be you! *you catch the sword and stabbed another gladiator*
I think I'm in love again *you dropped your sword and grabbed a blaster*

In my dreams your the Dutch and I'm the Duchess,
And your blunts are always loose so I'm in charge of rollin' dutches,
And we gettin' so high,* you do another little spin*
We always get the munchies,
And we always go for early brunches that turn
Into late lunches,
And we ain't gotta label, we're just rolling with the punches
*you laugh* I make fun of your belly and tell you to do some crunches,
And you say "yeah, well your a*s jiggles, go and do some lunges,
*a gladiator tries to come at you from behind* I say f*ck you * you shoot it in the head and and it drops to the floor*,
While I'm think of as my husband,

I think I'm in love! *you throw the gun aside*
I think I'm in love again, baby I think I'm in love again!
I think I'm in love again, *you do a little dance*
I didn't think it could be true,
Let alone that it would be you!
I think I'm in love again,*you lay down on the floor and took a breath*

(End of song, but wait there's more...)

🎧🎧A/n P.O.V🎧🎧
As y/n lay on the floor smiling, little did she know she was being watched by two people, the two people she was in love with.

A/n: sooooo there you have it folks, the love triangle has began! Who will win your ❤️? Will it be Keith or Lance find out in the next chapter and also... plz let me know if you also want a little bit of Shiro romance as well in this story! 👌 bye🎭