Night out...

(A/N: That's ur outfit for the party btw!!! Hope u like it!!! OK, back to the story and don't play music! yet...)

😌😓y/n P.O.V😌😌

"No, don't like that... no- OK, NEVER WEARING THAT!" it's been like twenty minutes since I got in my dorm, took a shower and choosing an outfit. I mean it's not like there would be any boys there, right?

I mean, I am in an all girls school. Just as I was about to leave my dorm, bff/n came bursting in my dorm, nearly smacking the door right in my face.

"WASSSSSUPPPP!" she screamed, I just rolled my eyes laughing, I then shooed her away because I know that she wouldn't want to see me in my underwear, I then went back to my wardrobe and decided that bff/n and I could just be matching but i'll just add some white to it.

I grabbed my favorite black hoodie, black leggings, my favorite grey beanie and white shoes and of course I wore my dragon neckless that I always wore. I then head down stairs to where I found bff/n waiting for me.

We then headed out to where the disco was but something just didn't feel right, that space thing that I found, it just kept vibrating as if it was trying to go back somewhere, maybe i'm just hallucinating. As we finally got to the Hall (that's where the disco was held) I suddenly had that strange feeling that someone was watching me, once again!

I could tell that bff/n felt it too, we both looked around, but saw nothing. I looked back at bff/n and shrugged and we went inside.

😒😒Keith P.O.V😒😒

"What was that for?!" Lance shouted at me, I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Well, we are not supposed to seen, remember?" Shiro laughed,

"Relax Keith, there going to see us anyway, c'mon!" This was going to be a long night.

😜😜Lance P.O.V😜😜

(PLAY MUSIC NOW!!!!)

We walked into the party and It was blasting with music! It was amazing! I haven't been to a party like this since we left earth! There was light's girls dancing it was like the full package.

"IT'S SO LOUD!" yelled Keith covering his ears, I laughed.

"THIS ISN'T LOUD, THIS IS PERFECT!" I then ran off in the middle of the dance floor and started busting some moves.

All the girls, including Hunk, Shiro and Pidge, starting making a dance circle around me. All the girls screamed when I did the helicopter, I couldn't believe that I still remember how to do that.

Then I noticed that there was another circle that the other girls made, and it seemed like there were more girls screaming. Me and everyone else walked over to see that was going on.

I then saw a girl with a beanie and doing a head stance then flipped over and turned the into the worm.

Everyone went wild! But then next thing I know, someone pushed into the circle and it became bigger. The girl stopped dancing and looked at me.

I then heard everyone shouting FIGHT, FIGHT FIGHT! I looked back at her and she shrugged. "Let's see what ya got!" she said to me.

And from there I think was probably the best time of my life since we left earth. We had probably about, four dance battles in a row, and two dance battles that we did together against other people, but something about her just made he attractive to her, and not like the normal way I'm just naturally attractive to her, she was just different then the other girls.

After awhile, I notice that Shiro was in a deep conversation with a girl with bff/h/c, they actually seem to be hitting it off! I then felt a tug on my shirt, and I looked down to see y/e/c eyes staring at me. "C'mon, let's go get some air," I smiled and let her drag me away.

😌😌y/n P.O.V😌😌

I decided to get to know the guy that I've been pretty much dancing with for like an hour.

I dragged him outside so we can talk like normal people and also to cool off from inside, we then sat down on the front of the hall on the stairs and looked up at the stars.

"So, since I've literally just danced with you for like nearly the whole entire disco, I might as well know your name," the boy smiled, "the name's McClain, Lance McClain," I laughed, "so are you suddenly James Bond?"

Lance gave me a questioning look, like I was crazy or something. "Wait, you don't know what or even who James Bond is?" Lance bit his lip and looked away. " Let's just say that we don't watched that much movies or TV shows like you do!" he gave me a weak smile.

"Well, Lance my name is, y/n l/n," we then talked for what seemed like, forever. I then looked at the time and realized that I had to go, since it was nearly time for my year to go. "I've got to go," Lance frowned.

"Oh, ok, maybe I'll see you again?" I smiled and fist pumped him.

"Sure, maybe next time," I got up and started walking towards the doors that led back into the hall, I turned around and noticed that Lance was still sitting down, staring at the floor. "Are you coming," I called to him, he then looked at me. " Yeah, just give me a sec," I shrugged and head inside, I then heard a sudden 'woohoo' from outside. It was probably Lance, I rolled m eyes and smiled. I turned around to start to walk back, I accidentally bumped into someone. Shoot, please don't be an older girl, I'm gonna get so killed if it is!

I looked up to apologized, when I noticed it was actually a guy. He had a pretty cool red jacket on and had black hair. "I'm so sorry I-" he then stopped and just stared at me, I started to blush and he blushed back.

"S-sorry," he said again, I just laughed. " Don't worry, it's fine, sup, I'm y/n." He gave me a weak smile, "y/n, nice name," I blushed. He then realized what he said and turned very bright red, kind of like the color of his jacket! "Sorry again, man what is with me tonight," I laughed again,

" No really, it's ok, I'm cool with it!" We both smiled at each other, "My name is, Keith," we both shook hands, then suddenly I remembered why I came back inside.

"Ah, quiznak, I need to go, bye!" I brushed past him, with him looking at me strangely. Great, this is what happens when you hang around with your best friend who likes kids TV programs! I burst inside and found bff/n with a guy with a scar across his nose.

Suddenly, it hit me. Where have I seen that scar before and, thinking back,... Keith, Lance... I've heard these names before, but where?

"YO, Y/N!" I heard bff/n shouted across the room. I walked over to her, and smiled. "Y/N THIS IS, SHIRO!" I heard the excitement in her voice,"please to meet you," he put his arm out for me to shake, but then I looked at his arm.

I'ts robotic.

I then looked at bff/n then at the arm, then I looked at the door then, back a t bff/n. "Y/N, ARE YOU OK?" she yelled at me, the next thing I knew was that I grabbed her arm and dragged her back into our boarding house,shoved her into her dorm, ran to my dorm, and just collapsed in my bed.

No, no, no- i'm just going crazy, I got up and changed into my pj's and lied in bed again. It, was all a dream, that TV show is not real. I then drifted off into a deep sleep, thinking that there was no galra or Voltron.

But then that petrifying sound of bff/n screaming, didn't make matter's any better.

(A/N: TADAAAAA ☺! Cliff hanger! I know I'm evil!!!! Look ik, that this chapter is a little bit all over the place, well that's because i've been kind of been doing this chapter like, nearly, every single computer in the world! SOOOOOO, YHA! I hope you guys are enjoying this so far and plz do comment for zee feedback. That will be HEXCELINT!!! KK, BYE!!!)