Shatter me....

(PLEASE READ MY LITTLE NOTE AFTER THE END OF THIS CHAPTER! ITS KIND OF IMPORTANT!)

-y/n P.O.V-

Death.

That's all that ran through my mind at the moment. Well, Eccence keep telling me that. From time to time, she would take control of my body for a few seconds and try to run back but I manged push forward. 

As we got closer to Lance's location galra ships would try to attack us, so Eccence went in shadow form and deflected the shots. Honestly I felt really bad for the galra because Eccence was literally destroying them, like literally. We finally made it to Lance and I noticed that his Lion was down. I quickly ran to his Lion and began to bang on the mouth of it.

"Lance! Lance, it's me y/n open up!" The mouth opened and I saw Lance with his blaster smirking.

"Took you long enough now lets-" there was a sudden explosion in between us. Lance managed to get cover but I wasn't so lucky. I heard ringing in my ears, I slowly looked up and saw Lance running for me but he was trapped around the force field that his Lion had around him. I slowly go up but fell back down again. I put my hand to my side and winced in pain. I looked at my hand and blood. My blood.

I tried to get up again but was then shot in the shoulder. I heard Lance screaming my name. I looked behind me and I was welcome to a fist to the face and went flying through the air. I landed right next to Lance, the force field shield went down and he fell to the ground and lifted my head.

"Y/n? Are you still alive?" I laughed, I have no idea why I laughed since I'm basically in a life and death situation. 

"Yeah-I'm fine, p-perfect actually," there was another explosion from behind us. I could feel Eccence trying to pull me away or wanting to fight back. Lance began to help me up when a galra soldier began to fire at us.

Lance quickly dropped to the ground pulling me down with him while he covered the both of us with his shield. He then gasped in shock.

"Your bleeding, like really bleeding," he was right. You can literally see the blood stains on my suite.

"We need to get you back," Lance tried to move us forward but got full firepower by a couple of galra solders. "Ok, well thats not going to work,"

I looked around desperately trying to find an opening to escape but every corner, every gap was filled with galra solders. It was hopeless, I suddenly noticed that Lance's Lion came online again.

There was a clear path right to it but it then occurred to me that only one of us would make it. I knew that Lance had to stay alive because well, without him Voltron will be incomplete!

I then looked at Lance and he looked at me.

"There is a clearing for us to get to your lion," Lance smiled.

"Great lets go then-" I stopped him.

"But only one of us will have to be left behind," Lance smile went away and turned into a hard expression.

"No...n-no...there-there has to be another way!" He looked as if he was about to cry. "We both can get through this together,"

"Lance, if I come with you it'll slow us down," I then looked at the galra army. "Leave me,"

"What?! No, y/n there has to be-" I silenced him with a kiss. Lance soon put passion in it and so did I. We then pulled away and put our foreheads together.

"Goodbye Lance," and with that I punched his jet pack and pushed him away from me. He then landed by his lion and tried to run back to me but the force field was up around him again.