This can't be happening...

😂😂bff/n P.O.V😂😂

I woke up screaming like I just been murdered or something.

I saw that half of the wall, plus window, wasn't there anymore and replaced by weird creature's coming up from down below. I didn't know what to do, I mean not only the wall and window became like, a thousand things of nothing, but along with my base ball bat that I kept in my wardrobe.

I then felt something grabbing my arm, I tried to pull away but the grip was just to strong. I then felt something wack me in the head and then my world turn into black.

All I can remember was y/n screaming my name and the sound of human voices calling each other.

😣😣y/n P.O.V😣😣

I watched as bff/n crumble to the floor as an, weird looking person starting to pick her up.

"Oh no you don't," I ran up to him and kicked him in the face, sending him flying of the edge. I then went to bff/n to check if she was ok, her head was slightly bleeding but nothing else to personal. I then heard something went against my head.

I turned around slowly, to see another one of those things, holding a gun to my head. It laughed and began to charge up his gun to shoot. I closed my eyes and waited for the bang of the gun.

I then open my eye's and saw someone else standing where that thing was. "y/n?" I then recognized his voice, "Keith?!" He then helped me up and behind him was Shiro. Shiro then jogged over to bff/n and picked her up, bridal style, and walked over to me.

"We need to take your friend with us," he said to me over the noise, I then looked at Keith, then at Shiro. What? "I know your confused about what is going on, just trust me!" I then looked at bff/n, then back at Shiro.

"No, I'm going with you!" Then another person climbed up from the edge, "yo, guys, can we hurry up- y/n?" I remembered that voice as well. "Lance, oh well I guess there was that next time!" he grinned.

"well-" then there was a rapid gun fire straight for us, causing us all to duck. Keith protected me with is shield from all the gun fire, "thanks," he smiled. I then glanced at Lance, he had a hurt expression on his face for some reason. I then remembered that bayard, I think that's Lance's!

I quickly ran to my room and grabbed the bayard and ran back. I then noticed that everyone was already running back to a huge ship in the sky, along with bff/n! "OH NO YOU DID NOT!" I shouted and grabbed a gun from a dead creature thing and started shooting at everything I saw that was possibly evil.

I finally caught up with them and managed to sneak on without them noticing. Now all I had to do was hang on tight, I really can't believe this is happening.

(A/N: hey guy's sorry for a messy and short chapter! I've been really busy lately, and I do apologize! I'm really trying my best to update this as much as I can! I hope your enjoying this, bye!)