Chapter 3

Yamaguchi's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 6 am, quick to press the snooze button, realizing that Tsukki was over and I didn't want to wake him so early.

EH? TSUKKI AND ARE ARE COMPLETLEY TANGLED! IM BASICALLY ON TOP OF HIM!

I could feel my face turn red and I slowly tried to untangle myself from Tsukki, but just as I almost pulled away he pulled me closer to him.

"Not yet, I'm comfortable." Even though Tsukki was only half awake, and it was only for a second, Tsukki slightly smiled.

Tsukki's smile is reason enough to stay here, laying on top of him, even if I'm embarrased.

After I felt Tsukki's breathing go even, I relaxed into his chest once again and let sleep take over my body.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

What the heck is that?

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Oh, its just my snooze alarm.

I pick my phone up and turn it off, pulling myself away from Tsukki, him once again pulling me back in.

"Tsukki no. We've got to get up and go to practice." I groaned

"No, i wanna lay here forever." He rolled back over and closed his eyes.

"Tsukki! If you get up now I'll buy you a dinosaur pillow!" Tsukki looks up at me.

"You promise?"

"I promise"

"Alright then." Tsukki climbs out of bed and opens my dresser drawer and pulls out his practice clothes which he left here last week.

"Are you excited to go back to practice?" I asked him.

"No. Why would I be excited to go practice with the King and his minion?"

"I don't know...just to play volleyball I guess." I looked down at my hands. I hope I didn't just accidentally put Tsukki in a bad mood.

"I used to love volleyball, Tadashi, but not anymore. I don't have the motivation to get out of bed so why would I want to play volleyball. It's just a club. I seriously can't figure out why everyone is so determined."

"O-Oh. I see. Uh...Sorry Tsukki."

Tsukki walked into the bathroom, leaving me in my bedroom to get changed.

I wonder what put him in such a bad mood all of a sudden.

*20 Minutes Later*

"Tsukki? Are you ready to go?"

"I guess" Tsukki stood up and we walked out the door together, taking the 15 minute walk to the Karasuno school campus.

Tsukki's P.O.V

I walked into the gym, already annoyed with the questions being asked about me skipping for a week.

"Oi, Tsukishima! Where have you been for a week? Huh?" Kageyama was already in my face

"Hey dumbass! You decided to skip now? Wanna fight? I'll crush you harder than those shitty boys." Tanaka rolled his sleeve up to fight.

"Hey Tsukishima, you and Asahi should start a "lets skip volleyball" club" Asahi's face went pale as Noya made that remark.

"HEY! EVERYONE STOP FOOLING AROUND AND START PRACTICING!"

"Yes Daichi" everyone murmered and left me alone to go practice.