Chapter 8

Tsukkis P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping outside of the window, it was honestly quite a refreshing way to be woken up, despite the fact that I did not sleep much last night.

Speaking of last night-where is Tadashi?

I rolled over and picked up my phone from the bedside table, clicking the power button to see notifications from Tadashi.

From: Tadashi ✌🏼
Just ran to the store to grab stuff for breakfast, I'll be back soon.

From: Tadashi ✌🏼
Actually I might be a bit longer than expected because I ran into a old friend of mine, but I'll be back for breakfast.

From: Tadashi ✌🏼
Text me when you wake up, okay?

With an old friend?

All at once, memories from last night come flooding back.

"Promise me...Promise me no matter how difficult I become, never leave me..."

"I will never leave you. I'll be by your side forever."

Yeah right....

Maybe....maybe I should leave?

He's found an old friend. He probably likes him more anyway.

I can't keep burdening Tadashi and his family anymore.

Okay. I'll leave.

I stood up from the bed, and grabbed my backpack, shoving as many clothes as I could, as well as my phone charger and some extra cash that I had been saving up.

Guess I should leave a note so he doesn't worry...

Tadashi,
When you notice I am gone, please don't worry about me. I have gone somewhere where I won't be a burden to you anymore.

-Tsukki

Okay...time to leave. But where exactly am I headed to?

Oh...I know where.

I pulled out my phone and called the taxi to come pick me up.

I'm finally not going to be a burden anymore.

Tadashi's P.O.V

I stood in the checkout line, my hands full with bacon, eggs, and orange juice and I quickly set them down on the table as the register cleared up.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and clicked the power button to see no notifications from Tsukki.

He's probably sleeping. It's still early. It has been quite a while since I texted him though. Well, I'm sure he's fine.

I grabbed the bagged groceries and I quickly left the supermarket, eager to get home.

I'm very anxious for some reason, like something bad has happened. I circle around the buildings in the block and I turn into my development, quickening my pace so that I could get home faster.