Chapter 14

Why is it so funny that I'm writing another chapter like 2 years later LOL. I just reread it and I think I have an idea of what's going on but we will see. I feel kind of weird writing fan fiction because I'm so damn old now but I'm in the car and I'm hella bored so might as well finish this shit up. IRL's if you still have wattpad and you see this please don't make fun of me LOL.
Pretty much just gonna do dialogue shit because why tf did I write this in first person it would have been so much easier to do third person wtf is wrong with me
—————————————————

I stared at myself in the mirror, questioning if this was something that I truly wanted to do. After all, Tadashi had fallen asleep and this could be my only chance.

I'm going to do it

I walked out of the bathroom connected to Tadashis bedroom, and softly placed a kiss on his forehead before walking out the door and down the hall to his mothers room.

To my surprise, she opened the door just as he was about to knock.

"Kei, sorry, I didn't realize you were right outside the door. Is everything okay?" She put her hand on my shoulder, and gestured me into her bedroom.

"Yes" I walked in, and sat on the bed, "I actually wanted to talk to you about a few things."

"Oh. Okay. Go ahead then"

What is this nervousness. It's not like I'm telling her about me and yamaguchi.

"Um" I looked down at my shaking hands, and took a deep breath, "okay. Well first, I wanted to apologize to you, for everything. Especially for the last 6 months, I have put this extreme burden on you and your family and I have probably ruined a lot of things for you, and I just want you to know that I am aware of that."

Tears.

I have suddenly become extremely aware of the tears falling from my face, faster than they have in a long time. I was suddenly filled with overwhelming feelings of guilt for putting this family through everything he did.

"Tsukishima"- Tadashis mother interrupted him.

"No, wait. I have so much more to say and I need to get through it all before I change my mind"

She nodded and I continued, " I know I have taken advantage of your hospitality. I have slept in your beds, eaten your food, you have bought me clothes and new supplies for volleyball and school. You have offered to talk to me, and I have refused to open up to you despite everything that you have done for me, and for that I am sorry." I grabbed her hand, and she looked at me with her eyes wide open, "and-and I really want to talk to you. You're the closest thing I have to a mother right now, and, I have a question. It's a lot to ask for so I understand if you say no, but I thought I would ask"

"Of course, what do you want to ask?"

"Well, I was wondering if maybe I could move in here for real?" I paused for a moment, not looking at her expression, "I mean I'm here most of the time anyway, and I just don't think I can go back home anymore. There's too many memories there that I just want to forget." 

"Oh honey, you know I don't have any problem with that" She wrapped her arms around me, and I reluctantly warmed to her touch, "I just have one condition" 

"O-Okay?" 

"I want you to talk to your brother." Tsukishima opened his eyes wide, "Now I'm not saying you have to become close with him, I'm not even saying you have to talk to him after today. But I would like you to talk to him, and tell him yourself that you are moving, and I would like you to give him a chance to talk." 

"But...But why?" It seemed like my whole world around me was crumbling.

"Because he misses you. He feels absolutely terrible about what happened, and he knows that he's not being the greatest brother to you right now, but he wants a chance to talk to you, even if it's to say goodbye. All I ask is that you give him that opportunity" 

"Okay. I will try, even though it's going to be really hard" I whispered.

"I know, but we all love you and we are all here for you" She leaned in and kissed my forehead, just as Tadashi peaked his head through the door. 

"Everything okay in here?" He asked.

"Yeah" I smiled, "everything is going to be just fine"