Chapter 7

Tadashi's POV

"You don't have to be so embarrassed Tsukki. I'm not going to hate you!" I lay my head in the gap between his shoulder and his head, "Tsukki, can I tell you something?"

He turned his body around to face me, and my eyes ran up and down his body, taking in every movement he made.

Thump Thump

Thump Thump

Thump Thump

My heart is beating so fast, do you think he will hate me if I tell him?

No, he would never...right?

But...maybe

"Tadashi?" Tsukki waved his hand in my face, waking me up from my thoughts

"OntheotherhandIdonthaveanythingtotellyou" I said really fast, and turned away, blushing.

"Hey, hey, hey" Tsukki grabbed my chin and straightened my head out, forcing me to look him right in the eye, "you know you can tell me anything. I said I wanted to talk, so here I am, ready to talk"

"Okay..well, Um, Tsukki. I'm gay. Please don't hate me."

Tsukki looked me in the eye and he started to giggle, and then he started to full on laugh.

Oh god, he really hates me now.

"Why are you laughing?" I ripped my head away from his and tears started to run from my eyes, "It took me a really long time to tell you that and you're laughing at me like I'm a fool!"

I stood up from the floor and turned to run away, but not before Tsukki could grab my wrist and pull my back into his arms.

"I'm laughing because I'm gay too, you idiot!"

"Y-you're what?" I stuttered

"I said I'm gay"

I leaped out of his arms in shock, screeching in fear that he was mocking me. "You're gay??"

"Damn it Tadashi, don't make me say It again." He turned away in embarrassment, crawling up from the floor and covering himself under the blankets on my bed , not even changing out of pajamas.

"Hey Tadashi?"

"Yes?" I stood up, slipping my pants off so I was just in boxers and I threw an extra large T-shirt over my small body.

"Come sleep with me tonight, okay? I sleep a lot easier with you here."

"Yeah sure." I whispered, flicking the light switch off and crawling into the bed next to Tsukki.

"Tadashi?"

"Yeah, Tsukki?"

"Thank you for today. It actually wasn't that horrible of a day." Tsukkis voice became more raspy as he began to fall asleep.

"I hope that someday soon, everyday Will be like that." I dug my head into my pillow, trying to get comfortable. When in reality, I just wanted to dig my head into Tsukkis chest.