Chapter 12

Tsukkis P.O.V

I'm curled up on the couch with Tadshi; his quiet snores making the only sound in the room. I look down at his face and softly glide my hands through his hair and and down his cheeks taking in every beautiful feature about him.

I lean down and breath in the faint smell of his strawberry scented shampoo, which I'm pretty sure he uses just for the main reason that it comforts me for some reason.

Everything about him is perfect...

And yet, I continue to treat him like shit.

I lean back and allow my head to sink into the couch pillow and I grab onto Tadashis hand and trace each finger, mesmerized by how beautiful this human was.

I want him to be mine, officially.

I know I said I wanted to wait until I was mentally stable, but I am so in love with this boy I can't contain it anymore.

I want to be able hold his hand in mine at any given moment and it just be normal, I want to kiss him whenever I feel like it and I want to say I love you and I want him to say it back.

Everything about him is perfect, and I don't know how I just realized this.

I looked out the window in front of me and up into the sky.

A meteor shower.

Suddenly, a tear fell down my face not out of sadness and not out of happiness, but out of realization.

I know what I have to do.

I averted my attention from the meteor shower to the waking Tadashi, who was still laying comfortably in my lap.

This is the perfect time...

"Mornin' sleeping beauty." I leaned down and kissed his forehead, "quickly get up, I'm taking you out."

He yawned, and looked up at me with sleepy eyes, "What are you talking about? Isn't it like three in the morning" he asked, while looking at the clock on the wall.

"Yes..." I whispered, "but trust me, you're going to want to see this."

After a few minutes of protesting, he finally got off my lap, and I stood up after him, taking his hand, "were gonna have to hurry up or else it's going to be over."

I quickly grabbed a blanket from the bedroom and slipped on my shoes at the front door, dragging Tadashi along behind me.

"What has got you so inspired tonight, tsukki?" He giggled as I layed on top of the blanket that I had carelessly threw to the ground moments before.

"This." I pulled his light body down onto the blanket with me and allowed him to make himself comfortable, which consisted of him laying his head on my chest and our feet tangled at the end of the blanket.

"Wow..." He looked up at the sky in admiration, "This is incredible."

"Isn't it?" I beamed. Taking a deep breath, I wrapped my arm around his small body and smiled.

"I was thinking..." I started...

"You.....were thinking?"

"Yes, you see, when you were asleep on the couch, all curled up on top of me, I just couldn't help but think, "wow, this is the most beautiful creature that exists on this planet"

"You see me as a creature?" He teased

"Stop ruining my moment, I'm finally have a realization about my life"

"Okay...go on" he smiled.

"And I thought, im such an asshole to this most perfect creature. Such a stupid stupid asshole."

"Don't say that about yourself Tsukki. It's not true"

"I thought you were going to stop interrupting"

"Okay okay, fine." He intertwined our hands together, still looking up at the shooting stars in every direction.

"So then I was thinking about what you said. About the last 6 months, and I realized you are right. You're right about everything. And now I realize how much of an ass I am and I used my parents dying as an excuse to be an ass to the only person in this world who actually cares about me."

I paused for a moment, to regain my thought and take a deep breath before I continued.

"When you're sleeping, Tadashi, you look so peaceful. Your lips naturally curl up, and you look like you're happy. I wish you were like that all the time. "

"What are you getting at tsukki?"

"Almost there, I promise. That's I realized what I really want in life. I want to be like that. I want to be happy, even when I'm asleep, and I want to move past my parents death, and, and, well, I want to be happy with you"

This is it...

"Tadashi, I know I have said it before but I want-no I need to say it again. I love you. I love you so much Tadashi and I want to make it official between us. There's nothing in the world I want more."

I sat up and pulled Tadashi along with me. It was the perfect moment, our hand intertwined, our eyes locked during our beautiful night under the stars.

"I love you so much too. I have been waiting for this moment for so long, and I'm so glad you're ready because I love you so much and I want you to be happy.

"I'm gonna try really hard from now on Tadashi. And not just for you anymore, but for me too. "

Suddenly, our lips crashed together to create a slow, passionate, love filled kiss, and for once in my life I felt alive.

Yamaguchi Tadashi was the man of my dreams.

------------------

Hey guys! Shorter than usual I know but I really wanted to write some happy stuff for once...

But you know what this means......the story is coming to an end. There will probably be 3 chapters left and an epilogue.

NOW: I'm thinking it might be quite possible for a sequel, but THIS IS NOT S PROMISE.

In case you didn't know, I write my stories from chapter to chapter meaning that I have no idea what the next chapter is going to be about. I come up with the plot as I'm writing it.

As you can guess, it makes it very difficult to tell if the this book would need a sequel or not, but we shall see.

Also: did you notice a new writing style this chapter? I'm trying to change up my style a little bit and get more into detail instead of just straight dialogue. Did anyone notice? Let me know!!

I love all of you so much,

Log xoxo