Chapter 13

Tsukkis P.O.V
As we pack our stuff up, I look around the small cabin, reminiscing our childhood. I walk into the small bedroom that Tadashi and I shared, a full sized bed for me, and a small sized cot on the floor for Tadashi.

Tadashi always ended up in the bed with me anyway. He always had been very dependent and being by his self on the floor was not something that he was okay with.

He'd never get too close, he would curl up in a little ball on the left side on the bed, unless, of course he had a nightmare, then I would gladly embrace him in a hug and he would crawl into my side of the bed.

It had always been normal for us, never weird.

I walk over to the closet that was still full of clothing from summers ago up until last summer, when the accident was.

It was the one summer we didn't spend in the cabin. Things had always been extremely tense between me and the rest of my family, and while the rest of them would spend most of their days here, we stayed home.

Tadashi and I had always been inseparable from the day we met in our first year of junior high.

I picked up a photo off of the dresser and look at it closely. It was a picture of the two of us in just our underwear, completely covered in mud from head to toe. I smiled down at the picture, trying to regain the feelings I had on that day, although it was extremely difficult.

I took a few steps back and sat down on the edge of the bed, still looking st the picture.

I suddenly felt a dip in the bed next to me and Tadashis head was resting on my shoulder.

"Whatcha doin?" He smiled up at me

"Trying to feel this." I pointed down at the picture, which I was still holding in my hand.

"That is going to be pretty difficult to feel unless you strip down and cover yourself in mud" he giggled

"I think I'll pass on that one" I giggled as I leaned closer to Tadashi, pushing his hair out of his face. "But I do have another idea..."

"Oh yeah?" He whispered seductively, "and what's that?" He put his hands around my neck as I whispered into his ear,

"Guess you'll have to find out"

He giggled as I softly pressed my lips against his and wrapped his arms around my head, tangling his fingers in my hair as the kiss got deeper and more passionate. I pushed him back on the bed so he was laying on his back, and I took my lips off of his, replacing them on his jawline, kissing a straight line down to his collar bone.

I straddled him at the waist, and looked down at his red face, "God, you're so cute when you're flustered"

"S-shut up.."

I leaned down and pecked his lips, "I love you so much, Tadashi"

"I love you so much too"

I leaned down to peck his lips one more time before i said, "As much I'm having fun, we need to hurry up and pack because your mom is going to be here soon, we've already been here for a week and a half and school is starting soon. Not to mention, Christmas is in two days and I still haven't been shopping for you yet."