Problems

Natsu and Lucy sat on the sofa, surfing the internet for hotels and small apartments but nothing turned up, it was getting late, 11PM to be exact and Lucy was getting fed up just looking at dead-ends.

"I think it's time you get some rest Lucy." Natsu said poking the cheek of the blonde, she shaken her head and rested it against his shoulder, instantly falling asleep.

He chuckled softly and Happy mewled "Go to my bed Happy, I'll be there soon."

The blue cat jumped off the sofa and ran upstairs while Natsu slowly took Lucy off his shoulder.

"So cute." He mumbled putting his arms around her shoulders and hooking his other arms under her knees before picking her up "So light too."

"Natsu.." She whispered opening her eyes slightly "Where am I going?"

He blushed and used his foot to open the bedroom door "I'm putting you in your bed, you're really tired." He laughed placing her on the cold bed.

"N-No, you're warm, the bed is cold." She mumbled reaching for his sleeve.

"It'll warm up." He smiled, he wanted to offer her to sleep in his bed but they'd known eachother for forty-eight hours not two years. 

She let go and groaned "Fine, stupid Natsu heater."

"You're half-asleep." He laughed trying not to be too loud "I'll turn the heating up." He said before closing the door.

Natsu heard a meow from the other room and used the hive app on his phone to turn the heat up slightly in Lucy's room "I'm coming buddy." Natsu whispered to his feline friend.

As the pinkette walked into his room, he opened the news app and seen the title 'Breaking News: Lucy Heartfilia Missing For Two Days' with a smaller caption of 'Suspected Murder and Kidnapping.'

He bit his lip, conflicted about what to do, he knew what she'd went through, only now just experiencing life but he knew she'd be found soon.

No, he wasn't going to give up that easy, he wanted her to find happiness like he did.

Morning came quickly for the pair, Lucy was up early and Natsu came around an hour after, she was downstairs on his laptop that he said she could use.

"Mornin' Luce." He yawned sitting next to the blonde "What ya doing?"

She looked at him and smiled "I'm looking for jobs and such." She sighed and gave him the laptop "Does FairyTail have any openings?" 

"Yeah, I think they have a waitress job open, you'll be working until late." He muttered wanting her to be in the house all the time.

Her eyes gleamed and she pulled her legs to her chest making him watch as they bounced "I can't wait to have a job... Then a house..." Her face flushed a deep crimson "Maybe a family!" She squealed turning to the pinkette "I bet all the girls go after you." 

"And why'd ya say that?" He smirked "You calling me hot?"

She pushed him back and laughed "Well kinda but you're really nice, don't get full of yourself mister." She stood up and cracked her knuckles "Get ready, we're having breakfast at the bar, my treat."She winked heading upstairs.

Natsu and Lucy got ready and soon were heading into the bar, they mostly sat in silence during the car ride and it wasn't awkward at all, they just listened to the local radio station and relaxed, Lucy was admiring the view and Natsu was content being just beside her.

Arriving at the bar, they could feel a tense aura, not many people were there considering it was early but Natsu could see Mira's car, Erza's car and who's was that?

'I have a bad feeling' Natsu thought staring at the black car.

"Come on then Natsu, let's go in, I'm starving!" She smiled feeling he wasn't in the best mood because of.. Of something.

He nodded and stepped out and locked the car and stretched "Let's make this quick, yeah Lucy." He got no reply and turned around to see her already strolling in "This girl." He muttered, eyebrow twitching.

Lucy walked confidently into the bar and seen Mira and Erza cleaning happily, smiles plastered on their faces "Morning Lucy!" Mira giggled.

"Morning guys, can I have a stack of pancakes, enough to fill me and Natsu?" Lucy requested.

She then felt an arm around her shoulder and a gross smell of male cologne "Ah so you're Natsu's new girl huh?"

The blonde glanced to her side and seen a blonde haired guy smirking, he un-wrapped his arms from her shoulders and taken her hand in his "Nice to meet ya, my name is Rahk, people call me Larcade. I'm Natsu's nephew."