New Location

The place Lucy arrived at wasn't covered in snow or as cold as Fiore was, it was just a run down little motel with mushy, wet leaves brushed to the side of the pathway. It was so miserable there but Lucy couldn't go back, she probably wouldn't for a while.

"See you later lil miss." The bus-driver tipped his hat and as she stepped off, the bus just sped off, leaving a gross smell lingering in the air from it's exhaust.

The woman slowly walked towards the entrance and noticed how inside was freezing and a girl wearing a bikini like top sat with her feet on the desk, her white hair not matching this place at all.

"Hello?" She finally said "You here for a room?"

Lucy nodded and meekly stepped forward "Yeah, how much for a couple of nights?" 

The whitette checked the book on the desk and popped some bubblegum "I think fifteen quid a night."

Lucy beamed, this was perfect "Okay, three nights will be fine, I'm Layla." She whispered not wanting to expose herself.

"Cool, I'm Sorano, you're in room twenty-six, pay at the end of your stay." She thrown her the keys and Lucy bowed before scurrying out.

Lucy quickly found the room and it was nice, just a simple double bed, some drawers either side of it and a bathroom plus a mini kitchen.

"I guess it's good enough, haha." She nervously laughed, she set her stuff down and flopped onto the bed "I miss everyone." She muttered burying her face into the duvet.

Meanwhile-

Natsu stared at the clock, she'd been gone for four hours and thirty minutes and he was getting worried "Where the hell is she?" He wondered looking at Happy who would not stop meowing.

Not wanting to wait any longer, he grabbed his car keys and quickly drove down to Fairy Tail, there, he seen Larcade's car, Erza's car and Gray's car.

He stormed inside and everyone looked at him but Larcade grinned and leant on both of his hands, eyes following every step he taken.

"Erza, did you see Lucy when she left?" He asked sitting on a bar stool.

She put her cup down and stared at him "No, I can't say I did, wait isn't she at yours and when did you get back?" 

He blushed remembering last night "Yeah, I came back last night and this morning while I washed my sheets, she went out saying her father was almost here and she's been gone for four hours."

Larcade coughed from where he was sat with Gray and Juvia "I know where she went." He grinned "Want me to tell you?"

Natsu stormed over making Juvia and Gray stumble back slightly "Where is she, I don't care if you're my nephew." He growled holding his collar.

"Natsu take it outside, you're scaring Juvia."" Gray tsked.

"Juvia is fine Gray-sama, lets just leave." Juvia grasped her boyfriends arm and dragged him out and Larcade followed their movements as they speed-walked out.

His calm face never wavered and he pointed outside "Well I heard her talking to the bus-driver about going 'as far as possible' how strange right? I wonder how far she's gonna go."

It felt like his heart had been ripped out, she'd left everything at his, was she planning on coming back anytime soon?

"Do you know where it is?" Natsu muttered "Tell me, please."

Larcade slipped out of his grip and leant on the bar "Fine fine, just tell me Natsu," He started "Why are you so desperate to be with this girl? You've known her underneath two weeks, have you slept with her yet? Is she pregnant?" 

"So what if I'm in love with her? So what if we slept together?" He gritted his teeth, not caring he said that in front of Erza and Mira.

"I see," His look softened "Love hurts Natsu, she's gone to a place called Kingsland, don't get too attached."

Natsu released Larcade and jumped into his car, ready to find Lucy, he needed to find her and protect her from her own father, it was like an addiction he had, he didn't care about how long he'd known her, he needed to be with her.