Normal Days

Lucy woke up alone in the bed, covered in a thin blanket and naked, last nights events went through her mind and she smiled.

The blondes legs taken her to the bathroom and she avoided the mirror, she didn't need to see her bed hair plus the morning after face, her mind wasn't prepared.

Meanwhile, Natsu was downstairs stroking Happy who had been dropped off by Erza a few minutes ago, the red-head was pregnant after being married to Jellal for two years and she loved having the still blue cat around to keep her company.

When he heard the shower turn on, he smiled to himself remembering the night and how they promised eachother everything, he did feel blessed to have her back.

"Meow?" Happy tilted his head and rolled on Natsu's stomach.

"I guess I should start breakfast, you're right." He said standing up and carrying the cat into the kitchen, he went through the fridge and found the pancake batter from yesterday morning, he wasn't one to waste.

Once he'd made a batch of pancakes, he set them on the table and started washing up, he wasn't going to eat unless Lucy joined him.

"Good morning." There she was.

Natsu turned around and grinned "Morning." He bent down and kissed her "You won't run off again will ya?"

She giggled and went on her tip-toes to drape her arms around his neck "Never again." She grinned kissing him.

"Meow!" The pair looked at Happy and laughed "You're a pretty kitty aren't ya." Lucy cooed scratching his chin.

Natsu pouted and held her hand and taken her to the table "Made you pancakes, dunno if they're good but you know." He scratched his head and she kissed his cheek as she sat down and then he sat opposite her.

"These are lovely." Lucy smiled at him "They remind me of the ones at Fairy Tail." 

The pinkette gasped and leant over the table "Luce, Gray had a kid and so did Gajeel, you have to see them, they're the cutest." 

Her eyes widened and she quickly finished the pancakes and rushed out of his door holding his car keys.

"Move over Lucy, I'm like two percent sure you don't know how to drive." Natsu laughed.

She pursed her lips and hopped into the seat next to him and soon they were outside of Fairy Tail.

"Is their child a boy or a girl?" Lucy asked stopping at the door.

Natsu didn't answer, he just shuffled her inside but didn't get to glance around because something grabbed her shins and was shouting "Unccy Natsu!"

The small girl looked up and backed away then stared at the floor "Sorry miss."

Lucy bent down and smiled "It's okay, Natsu's behind me."

The girl's eyes widened and she gasped "Princess?"

"Yep she's the princess!" Natsu chuckled hugging Lucy "She isn't very lady like, I'll tell you that."

The blonde pouted and hit his shoulder "I don't like being lady-like, it doesn't fit me." She taken the girls small hand in her bigger one and grinned "What's your name?"

"My name is Sylvia, I'm Natsu's favourite." The small girl boasted "He gives me cookies and papa doesn't like it!"

Lucy heard Natsu chuckle as he wrapped his arms around the small girls frame and pulled her up onto his hip "Okay, speaking of the idiot, where is he?"

Sylvia pointed towards the bathroom and giggled when her father came out and shouted at Natsu for holding her, the pinkette then put the small girl down so he could go and fight her father.

Lucy grinned and watched Sylvia run to her mother.

The blonde followed with her hands clasped behind her back as she watched Natsu and Gray fight while the woman she vaguely remembers as Juvia just sitting there with Sylvia on her knee.

But she decided the woman wouldn't do her any harm so she sat next to her, causing the child to giggle and call her 'Princess!' over and over again, she isn't a princess, never was, never will be, maybe she could have been one if not for the gruelling remembrance that this is reality.

"So Lucy-san, when did you get back?" Juvia asked hushing her daughter.

"Last night actually." Lucy stopped herself from going into too much detail "So how old is this lil' angel?"

Juvia laughed at the description of her daughter "Sylvia isn't so much an 'angel' since she has her moments but she's three, Juvia thinks the passed four years of her life have been the best really."

"Well she's gorgeous," Lucy laughed pinching the girls cheeks making the girl giggle and squeal.

And of course, Juvia wiggled her eyebrows and smirked at Lucy "Are you and Natsu-san having kids anytime soon?"

"I hope so, I'd love to have children especially with a great guy like him." Lucy watched as the two men were still fighting, throwing punches left and right but constantly avoiding eachother somehow.

Lucy focused her attention back on Juvia and the blue haired woman bit her lip before asking "What happened?" Her hands then flew up, almost knocking Sylvia off her lap "If Lucy doesn't mind answering, Juvia doesn't want to be rude."

"No it's fine," The blonde picked at her pink nail polish and sighed resting her cheek on the palm of her hand "Obviously after the whole controversy with my father, I wanted to start again and for some reason, I thought leaving here would be the best place to start, I was wrong."

Juvia nodded and Sylvia watched intently.

"I moved a few towns away and after my father tried getting into contact, I  met with him and he begged for money, naturally I turned him away  but he returned soon after with some men, claiming he owed them money." Lucy pursed her lips and furrowed her eyebrows, careful about her choice of words in front of the toddler.

"Out of fear, I moved away, and I stayed there and when my fathers body was found, I paid a small sum to have him cremated, I put his grave next to my mothers, even though I hate him for what he tried to do, he wasn't always bad, he deserved to be with her."

Juvia held Lucy's hand and smiled "Lucy can stop if she wants."

"I'm fine," Lucy coughed, trying to fight back tears "So after I spread his ashes on his and mothers favourite spot, the place where I spread hers too, I moved again and then got a job at the gas station, then Natsu found me and that brings us here." She closed her eyes after finishing her sentence and sighed again.

Lucy felt arms wrap around her neck and she opened her eyes again to see Sylvia hugging her "It's okay Lucy-chan, you have me and mama and daddy and Natsu!" 

The blondes heart swelled in her chest and she hugged the girl "I know, you guys are my new family."

"Hey Luce, Gray said he'd call up Mira and Erza and make them make us food." Natsu said slinging his arm around her shoulders.

She looked up at him and kissed him lightly on the lips "Let's do that tomorrow, I have something better in mind to do." Natsu raised his eyebrows at her whisper and nodded.