I Love You

Lucy's eyes fluttered open, she felt a cold breeze pass over her exposed legs but a large warm object was slumped over her stomach and it didn't take long to figure out it was Natsu's arm.

"Mhmm, Lucy." He whispered, his hot breath tickling her neck.

Her hand slid up his arm and she massaged his scalp, loving how soft his hair was, like a pink cloud or candy floss.

"Natsu wake up." She smiled taking his heavy arm off her stomach "Come on." She laughed and he grunted wrapping both his arms around her waist.

"For gods sake." She watched as his eyes opened and meet hers, his eyes held love, no lust, just sweet, pure love.

"Good morning Luce." He grinned kissing her shoulder "Did you sleep well?"

Rolling her eyes, she sat up and he sat up with her "Yeah, I was really comfortable." He nuzzled her neck making her hum "We should probably wash these sheet's ya'know."She pointed to a few dark spots on the bed and the tiniest bit of blood.

"I guess so, I'm gonna have a shower though," He rolled off the bed and turned back when he was at the door way "I love you." He sheepishly said blushing slightly.

"I love you too idiot." She giggled throwing a pair of his boxers his way "Go have a shower." Lucy watched the door close and she stood up, staring at the sheets and how messy they were "Jeez, what the hell." She grinned.

She taken a few steps and winced "Ouchy." She whispered dragging the duvet off and wrapping it around her arms.

The girl made her way down stairs, attempting not to fall over because her legs were so damn weak.

"You strugglin' Luce?" Natsu chuckled from behind her "You're wobbling." He said sounding proud of himself.

She blushed and turned around to throw the duvet at him "No thanks to you." She huffed plopping on the bottom step "Go put them in the washer."

"Fine fine." He sighed going topless towards the kitchen after dodging her on the stairway. Why did all of this seem normal now, like he hadn't disappeared for a week.

Not caring about the ache in her pelvis or thighs, she stood up and strode over to him, he was putting the small tablet onto the clothes when she karate chopped his back.

"Where did you go?" She asked him "You disappeared." He turned to her and was about to say something before an old Nokia ring tone sounded through out the whole house.

Oh.. That must be Capricorn.

She ran upstairs and dove into the bottom of her bag and picked the phone up.

'Capricorn?' 

'Miss Lucy, we haven't been in contact for a week.' 

'I know I know, I'm sorry.'

'No time for that, you need to leave your current location.'

'Why?'

'Because your father knows your location, Fiore near a bar called Fairy Tail'

'How did he-'

'You need to leave within the next six hours miss, I'll try and stall for as long as possible'

He heard her whimper and she stared at the old flip phone.

'Okay, when I'm at my next location, I'll tell you.'

She hung up, not caring about what else he had to say. She had finally fallen in love after most of her life was kept hidden away and sheltered, her mother had taken the rest of her happiness away when she passed.

But now she'd found somewhere where people respected her, they cared for her and treated her like normal. But now she had to leave. She couldn't put them in danger.

The blonde quickly got dressed and went downstairs only to see Natsu cooking "Where you going?" He asked kissing her head "I was gonna make us breakfast."

With tears welling up in her eyes, Lucy dropped her bag and kissed him, it was so desperate and made her feel drugged, she was so in love with this idiot but now it was time to go.

Their lips disconnected and he looked surprised "What was that for?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, I have to go, my father is coming." She mumbled picking the bag up and walking out.

Natsu stared at her and his grin dropped into a frowned "Let me talk to-"

"Stay here, please, I'll be back as soon as I can. I love you." Lucy said kissing his cheek,

The pinkette nodded and with a sad smile kissed her on the lips "I'll see you soon."

She walked the same path through the forest and seen Larcade in his car and he waved, she ignored him and sat at the bus stop.

She stared at her shoes and suddenly the bus pulled up and she hopped on, she covered half her face with a scarf and jumper so people didn't recognise her and it worked.

"Where you going love?" The man asked.

She muttered "As far as you go." 

"That's four hours away love, twenty pounds, a place called Kingsland." 

"Perfect." She handed him two tens and went right to the back, all of this felt familiar.

Lucy plugged her MP3 in and listened to Sleeping With Sirens again and like before, she rested her head on the bag and drifted off, trying to ease the memory of her new-found friends and lover.