Saviour

Her delicate fingers grazed over the white lace of her wedding dress, Virgo and Aries were standing behind her, one holding the veil and the other holding a lace choker that matched the pattern on her dress.

Every since yesterday, Lucy had felt numb, she was stupid to have fallen in love with him, it was stupid and everything to do with his boyish grin was stupid.

She felt foolish because last night in her dreams, she'd once again dreamt Natsu had come on a dragon to save her, she felt embarrassed she viewed him so highly but she couldn't help it.

"Miss, I'm sorry but the ceremony is about to start." Aries bowed "Your father is outside waiting."

Lucy nodded and let the women put the accessories on her, the choker was too tight and the veil blinded her view a little too much.

Although she could mostly see white, Lucy could see her fathers broad outline and felt her stomach lurch, this man was supposed to love her but instead, he was using her as a pawn for money.

She was disgusted by him.

The wedding was held in a large cathedral that housed the biggest organ she had ever seen, there was well over twenty rows of benches each side of the over-sized room and how Lucy noticed every single row and seat was full, made her stomach turn with anxiety and disgust.

'How could these people allow me to marry a man almost ten years my age?' She thought as her father smiled down at her.

Her dress was heavy, too heavy, it reminded her of the massive gowns her father forced her into when she'd meet business partners or potential husbands but this was heavy both physically and mentally, it felt like this was the end of her, her own mind, her own life.

Lucy didn't notice but her veil had lifted and she was staring at the man she was to marry, she could tell his life had been full of stress, there were small wrinkles by his eyes and one small grey hair poked out from his other black hairs.

"Hello dear." He painfully said.

Ah. He didn't want this either, but she knew why he was doing it, it was money.

Money ruled the world, money ruled people, it ruled the people who created it, it made people monsters and in her case - a paedophile, she could tell from the look in his eyes, he knew it was wrong so she stiffly smiled and said back.

"Hello."

The priest cleared his throat and just before Everlue was going to say 'I do' the awkward creak of the big doors made everyone's head turn and her heart got caught in her throat.

It taken everything in her willpower not to call his name, run up to the man and kiss him, he was here to save her, he was her dragon in shining scales.

"Anyway, do you Lord Everlue take Lucy Heartfilia to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

The man stared into Lucy's eyes and then to the pinkette resting against the wall with a small bluenette and a.. Rockstar?

"I don't." He grinned and Lucy's mouth fell open, her eyes widening in disbelief and the crowd gasped.

He winked at her and gave the two rings to Lucy "Have these, I know you'll need them." He whispered knowingly.

The people on the benches started murmuring as Jude walked up to Lucy and wanked her down the steps and to the side.

"What have you done?" He shouted but not loud enough to silence the now chaotic cathedral, the answer of the man had thrown everything off course, busnisses would now fall because of his decision.

Lucy leant back against a column in fear "I didn't do anything father." She paused and seen Natsu behind him with the other two strangers she didn't recognise "I was going to say yes." She lied.

Jude raised his hand and slapped her across the face makign her collapse into a white bundle of lace and silk on the floor.

Lucy watched in fear as Natsu restrained himself and Gray and Erza walked out with a tape recorder and she noticed Gray was in a police uniform.

He got out hand-cuffs from his belt and forced Jude up "Jude Heartfilia you're under-arrest for abuse towards a minor, marrying off your daughter to a man over age and illegal activity with gang violence, anything you say or do will be held against you in the court of law." Gray winked at Lucy who now had Natsu, Levy and Gajeel beside her.

"Juvia and Erza also got a recording!" Juvia grinned holding the phone.

Lucy was bewildered, the people she called friends and some strangers had just come to save her, the man she loved had just saved her..

She felt loved, something she hadn't felt since before her mothers passing.