Homecoming

A week had passed since Natsu had been gone and Lucy was now and expert on where everything was in the house, she'd kept it clean, fed Happy and had not damaged anything, she'd been on the laptop a few times, people were still claiming to have found her, they just wanted the reward.

Although she was alone in this house, she felt like she knew the boy off the back of her hand, she'd found old nik-naks and diaries from his childhood that she'd observe for the longest time and now she felt like all the years he spent alone and in pain, she was there in the shadows.

But loud bang from downstairs made her jump out of her thoughts and up from his bed and a million thoughts ran through her mind like intruders, Mira or Erza, Happy breaking something or even a ghost.

Fighting all of the fears them things brang up, she rose from the warm sheets and grabbed his alarm clock, not the best defence but it could maybe do some damage.. Maybe.

"Who ever is there, come out and I won't hurt you." She called out from a corner, trying not to sound scared even if she was trembling.

Natsu's low chuckle made her heart soften and she put the alarm clock down before running towards him, she wrapped her arms around him and he did the same.

"Idiot!" She murmured, enjoying his smell "Where the hell were you?" Her voice cracked and she wished he hadn't heard it and luckily, he didn't

He held her shoulders and smiled "I was just wandering around, did a roadtrip, I needed to clear my head." He smiled putting his forehead on hers "There is something I want to do."

"Wha-" She couldn't finish because his lips were on hers, it was her first kiss but it was fast and slightly sloppy, she didn't mind it though, his lips were warm and soft, his tongue running over the seams of her lips didn't make the foreign heat in her lower stomach any better either.

He held her jaw and the boy stared at her with love and lust clouding both eyes, she knew she had the biggest blush ever but his lips were drugging her.

She kissed him again but it was slow and light and it was over in a few seconds, she was confused "Natsu, talk to me." It killed her, one part wanted to know more of where he was but she also wanted more of him. She also had no idea when he had claimed control of her feelings.

Actually, she knew exactly when she fell in love with the man she just met, it was when she saw how vulnerable he was, letting his thoughts out carelessly and how she craved him while he was gone, it was like a hard-hitting withdrawal from a class-A drug.

He ignored her but instead, he walked her back into a wall by the staircase and she followed each of his steps like a waltz and when her back hit the plaster, he was at her neck, kissing, sucking and biting wherever his lips would go.

Her hands tangled in his pink locks and pulled him closer as she moaned his name, it was so weird to be feeling all of this so suddenly but when he bit down particularly hard, she hissed and pushed him away, panting and holding her hands close to her chest.

"Natsu what the hell has gotten into you?" She said squeakier then she would have liked "This isn't you." She licked her lips and could taste him, there was no alcohol anywhere.

He slumped onto the wall opposite her and ran a hand through his hair "I feel lost." He choked on his own words "You feel like my home now." The boy breathed in deep before letting it out "All I want it to feel your warmth, to be with you always."

Lucy's heart was caught in her throat, had she just been confessed to?

Without a second thought, she was across the room and cupping his cheeks with her own hands and kissing him with as much passion as she could, he switched her around and forced his knee between her legs and rubbed, accidentally forcing a moan from the girl.