Plans?

Natsu stared at the old motel, he had followed the bus route and this was the last place it stopped, would she honestly come here? He thought she had more class.

"Hello?" A voice from behind him said making Natsu turn around and glare "You here to rent a room?" 

A woman stood there with white hair and a bikini like top on "Uh sure but I was wondering if anyone by the name Lucy has been here."

Her cheeks tinted pink and she gulped "No, the only person to book a room within two days was a lil' pretty thing called Layla."

"Layla.. Layla..LAYLA!" Natsu shouted "Can I see the room she was staying in?" 

The woman shaken her head "Sorry buddy, it's for private use only, if ya don't have a key card, I can't let you in."

Natsu held her shoulders and stared into her eyes "Please, I need to see her."

"She isn't even here anymore! She booked out last night at like one in the morning."

The pinkette knitted his eyebrows and followed the woman inside to the small office where another guy sat with black hair and bags under his eyes.

"Hey man." He muttered.

"Please, did she say anything about going home? Where she was going?" Natsu leant on the desk as he woman sat down counting a large sum of cash.

He stared at it curiously "Didn't you say that she was the only one to book in two days?"

The woman's lips twitched and she stood up, throwing all the paper on the desk, it looked like he finally got on her last nerves and the guy with bags under his eyes chuckled "Whoops."

"Wanna know something buddy? If this girl treasured you so much, why'd she leave huh? Maybe you were too clingy, I don't know what the fuck happened, all I know is you're pissin' me off." She scrunched her nose and sat back down "Get out my office."

Only rolling his eyes, Natsu turned back and slammed the door, he noticed how it wasn't snowing and sighed remembering how happy Lucy was just seeing it "Where the heck are you?"

He heard the door close again but more lightly and the black haired man walked out and approached him.

"What do you want?" Natsu said trying not to hit anyone.

The man grinned "I know things."

Natsu cocked his head to the side and stepped forward "You know how to piss me off." He held the mans collar and got close to his face "What about Lucy or Layla, what about her?"

"I know where she is, why she is there and what they plan on doing to her." 

He set the man down and scratched his head "I'll buy you food if you tell me everything."

"Deal." 

The men arrived at a small pub and quickly taken seats after ordering.

"Now please tell me." Natsu said desperateness laced in his voice.

Macbeth leant back "Well Sorano, the white haired bitch back at the motel instantly recognised Lucy when she walked in and made up a plan to make her get trapped and then her fathers workers to take her home."

"And you didn't do anything?"

"I tried to, I asked Lucy if she wanted to go dance but the bartender told me to fuck off," He shrugged "Couldn't do anything after that."

"Yeah but then what? Where is she now?"

"Sorano got her money, they taken her to one of her fathers offices in Soliehmtown. I know her father is also going to meet everyone there with Lord Everlue and they will be wedded."

"W-We need to get there now!" Natsu stuttered "They can't do this!" 

Macbeth was still calm and collected and crossed his arms to show he wasn't moving "We can't just barge in there idiot." He stared at Natsu "We need a plan, a reason why she is un-fit to be married."

"Already married? Pregnant? She is lesbian?" Natsu huffed sitting down "I think married and pregnant will be he best." 

"Still won't work, they'll either make her have an abortion or do tests and see that she isn't." His eyes lit up and he gasped "I have a friend, her name is Levy, her boyfriend has connections to the mafia, ya'know Phantom Lord."

"And?"

"Levy is a great lawyer, she can fight for Lucy's rights, if that doesn't work, Gajeel and his guys can threaten them." Macbeth grinned feeling proud of his plan.

"Won't work, Jude Heartfilia probably won't give into things like that."

This only made the black haired man grinned wider "Well I forgot to mention that Levy can hack, she can see any e-mails Jude has sent. if we find anything bad, we can easily threaten him."

"Get Levy on the phone right now."