True Love

They lay in bed, staring at eachother.

Her eyes were glazed over with love and his were the same, his hand wen't from her shoulder to her cheek and he leant forward and kissed her, it was soft and brought on without words, they didn't need to speak for they could just feel eachother in the air.

From her cheek, he moved to her arm then to her hand that was resting on her thigh. Goosebumps risen from her pale skin as he nipped at her lip and she gasped, the heat in her stomach telling her what she wanted next.

His hand made its way off her hand and onto her thigh where his fingers created patterns of circles and lines, the feeling of his warm skin was giving her an acute awareness, her senses in over-drive, her skin more sensitive.

"Lucy," He whispered trailing his hand from her thigh to her stomach "Is it okay, to touch you?"

She nodded and kissed where his lips met his cheek "I want you to." She confessed.

Licking his lips, he stared her in the eyes as he lay her flat on the bed and straddled her thighs, her cheeks flushed and he chuckled "You're so beautiful." 

He held the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head and before Lucy could marvel at his body, he leant down, putting his hand behind her head and kissed her deeply, her lips opened the slightest but Natsu managed to wiggle his tongue in and entangle his with hers.

Their lips moved in sync as his hand moved from the base of her skull, to her shoulder and then finally resting on her breast where she gasped into his mouth. He slowly moved his hand, caressing the mound and occasionally squeezing, just to draw out that sweet sound.

She put her hand on his chest and pushed him away so he was sitting up and not leaning down, before he questioned her, she sat up and thrown her top off.

Oh she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Lucy." Natsu said capturing her lips "You're trying to kill me." He groaned feeling his pants become slightly tighter.

She smiled upon feeling it pressing against her thigh "I can tell." She cheekily said nipping at his lips.

But instead of kissing her mouth again, his head moved to her breast, kissing around her pert nipple and revelling in the feeling of her pulling at his hair and pushing him into her.

The pinkette captured the rosybud in his mouth and she moaned, arching herself into his mouth.

"Oh Natsu!" She moaned making him suck just slightly harder causing her to squeal and buck her hips "Natsu." She breathlessly said.

He released her with an audible pop and smirked up at her "I love the way you sound." He admitted forcing her cheeks to flush the extra more "I need to hear it again."

"Please." She bucked her hips against his and felt how she affected him "Take me again." She almost cried "I love you so much." 

He kissed down her stomach before he met where her leggings started and he hooked his fingers on the inside of her underwear too and pulled them down, revealing all of her.

Natsu laughed having to pull her socks off since it got stuck and they laughed together as he threw it across the room into some unknown corner.

Now she was fully exposed to his eyes and his heart jumped into his throat, she was still beautiful, even after these few years.

"Wow." He breathed kissing her again, she noted that his hand was moving from her hip down to her thigh and then dipped inside of her.

"Oh." She gasped, feeling the pressure again, it was true he was the only man she'd slept with but she'd be lying if she said that them lonely nights hadn't taken a hold of her and forced her to pleasure herself but Natsu's fingers were better then her own.

He groaned against her mouth at the feel of her velvet walls wrapping around his finger and her hips moving in time to the thrusts of his finger.

"Natsu please, inside me, please." Her words didn't form coherent sentences but it was enough to get the hint.

He was going to feel her again, they were going to be two in one body, connected.

His trousers caused some problem though, the belt was being awkward, his bed being memory foam caused his to almost fall off when he tried to manoeuvre out of the confines and Lucy was of no help since she sat there and giggled at him.

But when he was free, she stopped and her eyes became clouded again, her lower parts tingled with lust for the man in front of her, it turns out her grown slightly over the years, making him bigger and harder.

He grasped his member and rubbed it against her core "Lucy." He whispered, feeling her juices coat him "Are you ready?" He asked putting himself right at her entrance.

"Yeah, I've been ready for years." She smiled "I love you so much." Lucy said feeling him enter her, oh it felt so good to have him all to herself.

"Ah damn it." He muttered, her walls were hot, tight and perfect, he felt like he could melt into a puddle right there and then.

"Ohh, ah." Lucy groaned, he was perfect, even when he was right down to the base, she could feel the tip of him pressing against the opening of her womb, he was amazing.

He looked at her eyes and she smiled, kissing him on his slightly cracked lips "Please Natsu, make me forget we were ever apart." 

At her words, he sharply thrusted into her, forcing her legs to wrap around his hips and rest at his tailbone.

Natsu continued his relentless thrusting and she pulled his hair to smash her lips against his, their kiss was slightly sloppy, tongues messily clashing but despite that, it was full of love and passion, something that they had both missed.

The coil in her stomach tightened and was slowly unravelling, her core felt like it was throbbing against the boys every thrust, it was Earthland-shattering.

"I'm gonna.." She panted and he nodded.

"Me too," At his warning, she wrapped herself tighter around his waist and squeezed him "Lucy are you sure?" He asked struggling to hold on.

She nodded "I want.. A future with you."

That was it, his life felt like it had fallen into pieces as her walls convulsed against him, it was too much, it was like a button had been pressed as he emptied himself into her, he groaned and she gasped, she'd never felt anything better then Natsu.

Natsu rested his sweaty forehead against hers and he held her cheeks again "Here's to our future Lucy, I love you."

When he pulled out of her, she kissed his sweetly, it wasn't sloppy or messy, it was a love gesture that made his heart flutter "I love you too." She grinned.