Party night

Lucy sat at the edge of the bed and stared at her hands, she had nothing to do and was bored out of her mind, that was until there was a knock on her door.

She answered it and there was Sorano in a nice dress and her hand on her hip "Wanna go partying tonight Layla?"

"Uh, excuse me?" Lucy asked.

"Partying, you seem lonely and stuff, wanna go?" She said grinning "We'll be back within the hour, trust me." 

"I don't have any clothes though and I've never been to a party." She said feeling embarrassed at her innocence.

Sorano sighed and taken Lucy's hand "Come on, you can borrow my clothes, plus it'll be fun!"

"How can I trust you won't kill me?" The blonde asked raising an eyebrow "And what will we do?"

"Get drunk and stuff right? That's what normal people do at parties."

The whitette smiled and dragged Lucy further out of the small room and then into the one next door "Pick out any dress, please."

She did as the woman said and picked out a black skater dress that stopped mid thigh and got matching black heels to go with it, Sorano was impressed to say the least.

"You have a good eye Miss Layla." She said, a glint of something Lucy couldn't figure out gleamed making her stomach turn slightly.

It was very dark when they arrived at the night-club and it had a massive queue to get in but when Sorano strolled up to the man, he smiled and just let them both pass, no questions, no complications, just simple 'Here you go.' From the security.

"How'd you do that?" Lucy asked bewildered.

The woman put a finger to the tip of her nose and grinned "Well I've slept with him a few times, he owes me some favours to say-"

"Quiet!" Lucy almost shrieked, embarrassed that she was so open about her sex life "How are you able to say them things?" She blushed.

"Awe is little Layla blushing?" She teased "It's only sex."

Now that was strange, they both seemed to have different perspectives about the intimate act. Lucy, was shy and new to it all and seen it as sort of a promise, giving yourself to someone needed to be special and between two people.

Sorano on the other hand treated it like it was just a chore and a way to get what she wanted, Lucy could only imagine when the girl had lost her virginity, fourteen, fifteen maybe? She seemed nonchalant about it, so she could only guess.

"I've had sex once!" The blonde whispered, trying to feel brave in the crowd of grinding bodies and pounding music "Last night actually." She said almost proud, it was quite an achievement in her eyes.

She heard a giggle and watched her roll her eyes happily "Lost it on my fourteenth birthday to my then-boyfriend, what a jerk but I've lost count of the boys I've screwed." 

"Wow." 

"Anyway, enough about my life and your life, lets get drunk!" She laughed pushing Lucy to the bar.

As soon as they sat down, a man came over and whispered in Sorano's ear making her slap him and he looked hurt "Not today buddy, I'm here on business." She winked at Lucy and she blushed again.

The guy then moved to Lucy.

"Aren't you a pretty thing? Don't hang around with this one, she's crazy." He said moving closer making her feel uncomfortable "Come dance, please."

"Fuck off you jerk!" The bartender shouted, waving his dishrag at the man "You're bothering this woman."

This made the man tsk and slide into the wave of people, probably going to try and sleep with another vulnerable woman.

"I have a headache, what the heck." Lucy muttered, clutching her ears but she didn't notice the bartender place two drinks down and Sorano searching through her purse.

When her vision focused, the girl held out a few small pills to Lucy "Take these, it's paracetamol." 

Without another thought, Lucy got whatever drink was on the bar and downed it, taking all three pills with the liquid.

A few minutes passed and both girls rejected around three men before Lucy held her stomach "I feel sick." 

Sorano smiled "It's only the drug taking effect."

"Drug?" Lucy slurred.

She felt four pairs of hands hold her arms and pick her up  "W-wha-"

"Sorry Lucy Heartfilia, time to go home!" Sorano chimed as Lucy was dragged into the distance "Tell your daddy to send the money to me!"

As Lucy's eyes started to close, she looked over into the corner where the boy from before watched her being taken away, he had a cigarette between his teeth and smirked, his black and grey hair framing his face he dozily winked at her.

"As Macbeth said 'What's going on here, you secret, evil, midnight hag? What are you doing?'" He said, loud enough for her to hear as her eyes closed and her body fell slack.