Chapter 3:Late Night

After you have explored enough of Seoul that it was 6 at night.

You started wanting to go home but you have wandered in a place that you are not use to.Until eventually you found out that your lost in a busy big city.

You were walking around looking at directions to get home. Your phone was running out of battery so bad luck today for you.

"Aishh Jinja! Lost in Seoul already" you said to yourself.

You started walking around in the freezing cold breeze, crossing your arms and tucking your face underneath the scarf.

You were walking for a while until you pass a building called YG Ent.

You wonder what is this building , what is inside it. But you didn't bother you kept on walking until a car pulled up.

It was Jiyong's car.He press the window down.

"Annyeong! (Y/N)"he said smiling.

"Annyeong" you said.

"What are you even doing here at this time huh?" He asked.

You were too embarrassed to say that your lost especially in front of Jiyong -.-

"Well...err...ummm...I"you stuttered.

"You what?"

"Going shopping"

"Okay then goodnight see you at home" he said.

He was about to close the window,but you stopped him.

"WAIT! I'm....Lost...okay!" You shouted.

"Ahaha I knew it the shops aren't opened at this time xD" he laughed.

"Aishh...anyway can you take my home to the apartment?" You asked.

"Arrasso!"he said and opened the car.

You stepped in the car,you smelt a lovely scent in his car. His car was really modern it looked so cool!.

"Okay ready?"he asked.

"Nae" you said.

Both of you was in the car, it was awkward again like in the elevator

You couldn't think of something to say or to start a conversation ._.

"So did you find a job yet?" He asked.

"Finally! no more awkwardness"you said to yourself. Because you hate awkwardness.

"Hello?"

"Uhh ani" you said disappointed.

"Hope you find one soon"he said.

"So Jiyong where do you work?"you asked.

"I work at YG it's my whole life there" he said.

"Oh arrasso" you said.

Then he stopped at a place it was not the apartment, it was a restaurant.

"Uhh Jiyong? Why are we even here??" You asked.

"I'm gonna eat dinner here care to join?"he asked.

"Ummm okay.. But we need to get home early I have college tomorrow." You said.

Then he grabbed you by the arm and pulled you out of the car and locked the car on his way in.

He was constantly pulling you the whole time until he reached your hand.You never hold anyone's hands before you felt warm and safe...then Reality check!.You pulled your hand away from his.

"Oh Mianhae I didn't know my hand was holding yours" he apologised.

"Ani it's okay I should of noticed it sooner"

The waitress showed yous to your table,you sat there facing eachother. He was smiling at you but you were avoiding eye contact.

"Am I not that cute to look at?" He pouted.

"Errrr" you said.

"Annyeong! Jiyong! How can I help you today and you brought a girl today!" The waitress said.

"Aha yea"he smiled.

"Is she your girlfriend?"she asked.

"ANI ANI" you said.

"Okay okay now what do you guys want to eat huh?"

You picked up the menu to see what is good to eat.

" I will have ramen please!" You said.

"I will have the same please" Jiyong said.

You gave him a werid look. He started laughing, you were confused ,very confused.

"Hey Jiyong do you know her?" You asked.

"Yeah I know her since I came here a lot" he replied.

"OMG it's G-Dragon!" A girl shouted!

"Damn I should of putted a disguise on!" He mumbled under his breath.

She came up to yous and hand him a notebook and a pen for his auto graph.

Then you started to think "Are you serious this dude is a celebrity shouldn't have known it soon, so that's why he was dressed in black this morning so no one can recognise him" you said to yourself

When they were finished she waved him goodbye and went to her table.

"Umm Jiyong are you-" the waitress cut you off.

"Here's your meal and enjoy!"she said and left.

"Gamsahamnida!" Jiyong said

"Jiyong are you a celebrity or something?" You asked

"Nae! I'm G-Dragon, the leader of BIGBANG"

"Who? What?"you said confused

You don't know kpop since you lived in America. You actually never herd of him or his band.

"Aigoo...well I'm a famous celebrity in Hangook(korea) and I have a group called BIGBANG we are the hottest group in Hangook"

"Ohhh...okay?" You said not knowing who or they are.

"Yah! Let's eat!" He said

Then yous eat . The food was really yummy, and he paid for it since he knows you don't have money -_-

When yous walked out of the restaurant he decided to take you to the park.

"Yah! Jiyong! You know what time it is, it's late I need to get home and get really for collage tomorrow!"

"Shhhh come on it will be fun!"he said while pouting.

"Fine only 10 minutes!" You said.

"Yay! Let's go go go!" He said and got out of his car .

You just got out of the car and walked near a bench and sit in looking at him playing on the playground.

"Weeeeee! It's so fun! Come on (Y/N) let's have some fun!" He said while getting off the slide.

It was cold at night you were shivering in the freezing breeze,then he came to you and offered his jumper.

"Ani you wear it, I'm fine" you said.

But he putted it around you anyway.

"Don't tell me that your fine but you're not okay?" He said softly while looking in your eyes.

You nodded slowly.

"Brrrr I'm cold let's go home" he said while running to the car like a little kid.

You giggled and got off the seat and walked to the car.

>>>Next Chapter coming soon! How is it going so far?<<<