Chapter 15: Waiting For You

(Jiyong POV)

Every morning dropping her off at college while I'm at YG.

"So Hyung what are we doing today?" I asked Teddy.

"Umm we were gonna write some of your lyrics but we need a BIGBANG come back!" Teddy said.

"OMO nae..BIGBANG needs to do a comeback..it's been like a year since our last one" I said.

"Not to mention about YG tour"

I almost forgot about YG tour.

"Hyung when is this gonna be?" I asked.

"Less than a month" Teddy said.

"Aigoo I have no time to waste we need to get started on the Tour"

I got a call about a YG your meeting. Teddy and I were walking to the meeting up stairs next to Mr. Yang's Office. Everyone was there Epik High, Lee Hi, 2NE1, BIGBANG, Winner and Team B our rookies and Mr. Yang and our supporters, stage planners, makeup/hair artist and our stylist were all there.

"Everyone you may take a seat" Mr. Yang said.

I sat with Teddy & Young Bae.

"So this world tour is going to be big than our last one. There will be a lot of preparations to this event. The groups will decide who's going first and sort out songs and dances. Solo artist in this room will figure out what song you want to do. Please proceed." He said.

Everyone in the room was talking and going on about every thing.

"Mr Yang I think a song that is upbeat to start off with the Tour" Teddy suggested.

"Maybe we could start with 2NE1 because they did a comeback" Mr Yang replied.

While they were all talking this about the tour I was worrying, I will leave her all alone and I can't live without seeing her on this trip.

"Jiyong please pay attention" Mr Yang said.

"Oh jeolsuimida" I said respectably.

"So we will have 2ne1, Epik high and BIGBANG will go first then solo artist and finally new groups.

"When will this tour end?" I asked.

"In three months will will be doing Japan and after we will see how will things turn out" one of the supporters said.

I was thinking about the three months deeply.

>>>fast forward<<<

After the dismiss Teddy & I went back to the studio.

"Let's get started with the songs on what should yous sing at the concert" Teddy said.

"Nae Hyung.."I said softly.

"What's up?" Teddy asked.

"Aish what should I tell her I'm leaving in a month and going for three months"

"Maybe tell her soon so she won't get sad" Teddy suggested.

"Let's go rehearse and Practise dancing today!!" Young Bae came in.

"Nae let's go" I said.

>>>fast forward<<<

(Your POV)

You just went home checking your phone over and over to see if he texted you yet.

"Mmm where is he?" you asked yourself.

You started to wash up and ordered some food.

It was 8pm he was still not home he didn't even left you a text you were getting pissed you randomly walked in circles around the apartment.