Chapter 4:Sleepless Bedtime

(Your P/O)

When yous arrived at your apartment, yous turn to each other.

"Gomawo for the dinner Jiyong!" You thanked him.

"No problem just call me whenever you are lost in Seoul" he joked.

"Oh there is NO need for that" you said irritated.

"Well Annyeong!"he said.

"Annyeong" you replied.

Yous enter your apartments. Forgetting Jiyong's jumper.

You tossed his jumper on the couch.

"Eh I will give it to him tomorrow time for me to have a good sleep for college" you said

(Jiyong's POV)

"What a day it has been" he said to himself.

I got changed and I felt lonely and bored.

"Aishh I'm bored OMO! My jumper!" he said to I said to myself.

Then I opened my door and rushed out and went to her door and knocked on it. I kept in knocking on it then started to ring her doorbell. Finally she opened her door.

"WHAT!" She shouted nearly bursted my ear drums.

"I'm bored and you have my JUMPER!" I said while pouting & shouting.

Then she went to her couch and picked it up from there and tossed it to me in the face and shut the door. I tried to opened it but she locked it.

"Aishh throw my jumper like garbage!, this was handmade in Italy" I said to myself.

"Time for revenge for throwing my jumper!" I said in my mind.

Then I started ringing her doorbell over and over until she come out again.

(Your POV)

Then you shut the door and started going to bed. Until he kept ringing your doorbell over and over. It's so annoying you needed rest for college tomorrow. You tried to ignore it but it's so loud, then you stomped your way to the door opened the door again.

"YAH I HAVE COLLEGE TOMORROW DO YOU MIND" you shouted.

"WELL IM BORED! AND DONT YOU THROW MY JUMPER LIKE THAT AGAIN THAT WAS HAND MADE IN ITALY!" He shouted too.

"PFFT What ever! You are a celebrity right you can buy another one!"

"Buy another Aishh jinja this witch" he said

You were about to close your door until he used his foot to stop it,he smirked then you smirked and kicked his leg hard and shut the door.

"AISHHH OUCH! YAH THAT HURT!" He shouted.

"Aishh now I think can't even go to sleep, this a nightmare or something gosh".

You started to go to bed it was quiet you were thinking that he left. You went to your door and opened it a bit to check if he was there. Suddenly he came out of nowhere and hold the door opened and came closer to your face.

"I'm bored I want to play with Ahjumma (lady) and don't throw my jumper again like that okay?" he said his breath touched your face it smelled nice and it was warm.

"Ahjumma?! But I'm only in my 20s what is he talking about weird guy" you said to yourself.

Then you slowly nodded and softly pushed him away from his chest. Then he grabbed your hand and pulled it away.

"I want to play with you! Should I call you Noona? Instead of ahjumma?" He smirked.

Then he let go of your arm and made you fall on your ass.He then stepped in your apartment.

"OUCH! that hurt what a idiot" you said to yourself.

"Nice place you got here me like it!" He said and sat on your couch.

"Yah get out!" You shouted and stood up.

"Oh no! OMO!" He said

"What is it now?" You said rolling your eyes.

"Falling asleep now G NIGHT!" He said and started shutting his eyes.

"YAH YAH YAH!" You shouted and you stomped your way to the couch.

You took his arms and try to pull him out but he was too heavy for you. Then you hitting him with your pillow but still didn't work.

"Aigoo now what am I gonna do" you said while sitting on the floor in front of him.

You grabbed a blanket and covered him and tucked him in. You sat on the floor placing your head on you knees and watched him sleep. You started to get sleepy then you closed your eyes.

(Jiyong's POV)

I opened one of my eye and saw her sleeping on the floor hugging a pillow. I smiled then I carried her to her bedroom and layed her their and tucked her in like she did to me. I sat on a chair next to her bed and watched her sleep she was smiling in her sleep that means he must of have a good dream.Then I slept.

>>>Update soon!<<<