Chapter 7:Accidental Kiss?

(Your POV)

After school MinHyuk took you home.Yous were standing in front of your door.

"Thanks for lunch and helping me with my first day of college"You said thanking him.

"It was no problem. It's actually my first day too"he said.

"Yah you should of told me" you softy punched him.

"Goodnight" He said and smiled.

"Goodnight MinHyuk oppa" you said blushing.

You unlocked your door and went inside, took of your shoes and ran to you bed and giggled and laughed how amazing he is.

"Better than Jiyong!" You shouted.

(Jiyong POV)

I herd them coming to her apartment.

"Goodnight MinHyuk oppa" she said.

"Pfft why doesn't she call me oppa I am older than her" I said in my mind.

I herd them say good night and she went in inside.

"Am I jealous?" I asked myself.

"Nahh"

I took out my guitar and starting to write some songs for my upcoming album.

"Baby I love you,I say this but
I don't feel good at all
I want you I need you,I sing but
I don't know why I feel bad,who you?.......

"Do I really feel like this about her?"I asked myself.

"Do I like her?"

(Your POV)

I herd him singing next door I could hear the guitar tuning into my ears. And I herd his voice.

"Baby I love you,I say this but
I don't feel good at all
I want you I need you,I sing but
I don't know why I feel bad,who you?.......

Then he stopped.

"Why did he stopped?"you said.

Then the power went off. You were in shock.You got up from your bed and walked out of the room then you clumsily tripped and you squealed so loud and you hurt your knee you stood up limping to opened the door.

(Jiyong POV)

The power went off I herd her squealing I quickly put my guitar down and grabbed my phone and rushed out. I opened the door and headed to her door then someone accidentally fell on top of me. We were both unconscious, I felt someone's soft lips crashing on mine I didn't move I was unconscious.My eyes were still shut.

Then I lights went back on I slowly opened one of my eye and saw (Y/N) on top of me with her lips on mine!.

Both of our eyes were wide opened then she got her lips off me and got off of me still on shock. She sat there touching her lips.I sat there still staring in the middle of nowhere.

(Your POV)

You accidentally fell again then you bashed into someone it was still dark so you couldn't see. But your lips were on someone's lips. It was soft your mind was still blank you had no idea what was you were doing. Until the light came back slowly opened your eyes when you saw who it was you were in shock.

"OMO IT CANT BE I KISSED KWON JIYONG!!! AKA GDRAGON!!"

You suddenly got off of him and sat next to him touching your lips.
You had never kissed anyone before. Your cheeks started to be burning hot red. You couldn't held it in.

"Why are you acting like this? Huh? It's not like this is your first kiss" He smirking at you.

"Aniyo!.." You lied.

"Yeah right!..liar" he said.

"This is all your fault!" You said angrily.

You stood up and punched him in the arm, you tired to walk but you were about to fall down again then his arms catches you. Your faces were centimetres apart. He slowly putted his face closer to yours and whispered.

"How is it my fault exactly?"

You swallowed your throat really hard.

"I'm asking you again (Y/N) how is it my fault?"

You couldn't take much more of this, you came to your senses and moved out of his hands and walked inside of your apartment and shut the door.

"Yah! You didn't tell me" he shouted.

You just stood there putting your head close to the door.

(Jiyong's POV)

I sat against her door.

"Yah if you're listening or not there I want to say this to you... I don't know but...do I like you?"

>>>next chapter coming soon! Sorry for not updating for so long<<<