Chapter 16: Beautiful Hangover

>>>DEAR READERS PLEASE NOTE THIS PART HAS PARTS THAT HAS SEXUAL REFERENCES PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ARE THE RIGHT AGE TO READ THIS CHAPTER <<<

*Flash Back*

I saw her near guys although I was still drunk but I dragged her outside.

"What are you doing here!!" I shouted.

"What matters to you? You left me!" She shouted back and wanted to leave but I pushed her against the wall.

"Stop! who said I left you?" I said.

"Did you know how many tears have I shed for you? My eyes must have been more red then the hot sunset!" She said and started to cry.

I couldn't bear to hear and see her like this so I pushed her and kissed her passionately, she wanted to let go but I kissed her harder and she wrapped her legs around me, her fingers running through my hair. Then we took a drive to the nearest motel and when into our room I led her to the bed and pushed her down and pressed my lips onto hers and I took my shirt off and kissed her more her fingers was all around my body I started to take her shirt off as well and OMFG her body was amazing I started to play with her I kissed her neck and jaw. Our lips wanted more I wanted access into her mouth so she gave it to my our tongues moved all around the sensation was magic.

*End Of flash Back*

I saw her moving her head and when I saw her face it was...(Y/N). I was relieved and I started to get more head aches and then she woke up next to me.

"Jiyong where are we and my head hurts" She said softly cuddling with me I can tell she still hasn't came to her senses.

Wait what I had no idea where we were..I think I can remember I stood up and tried walking to the door but every time I stepped I felt like I could collapse, when I reached the door I slightly opened it. It was a motel. I came to think how did we manage to get here?

"Jiyong ah where are we? I think I came back to my senses" She said soflty looking down.

"I know we are at a hotel" I said and came to her and rubbed her head.

"Do you feel better I asked" I asked then suddenly she hugged me and I felt tears on my skin sliding down my stomach.

"Why did you left me all alone? I missed you do you even know how much I cried?" she said while crying and angry at the same time.

"I'm sorry..and for not picking up your text or your calls" I said and hold her tighter I didn't want to tell her I'm leaving next month to Japan but I must tell her sometime of the week.

(Your POV)

You remembered everything what had happened when you came back to your senses. He hugged you tighter when you were crying.

"We must get going" he said to you.

"Nae" you said you both let go of each other and got dressed and got out and went in the car.

The drive home was quiet you held his hand in the car and rested your head on his shoulder. When you got back yous were so tried yous rest for the whole day plus you were feeling kind of sick.

>>>Mianhae for short chapter >< it was suppose to be a flash back on what happened the other night. What did you think of my writing skills for this chapter! Is it good? >< but anyways there will be a chapter coming soon about this situation..Stay Tunned!! Hope yous love it ❤️❤️❤️<<<

Love: asdfghjkl_fanfics ❤️❤️❤️