Chapter 5:Morning Morning

(Your POV)

You woke up stretching your arms and yawning. You smelled something nice in the kitchen it's smelled like eggs and bacon. You walked to the kitchen then you saw Jiyong cooking.

"Good Morning" he said.

You rubbed your eyes to see if this was real but it was.

"Good Morning" you said sleepily you hardly can open your eyes.

He started putting good on the dinning table. It was golden yellow eggs & mouth watering bacon. It looks so nice.

"Come have a seat I'm cooking pancakes next" he said and pulled a chair out.

"Gomawo" you replied similing.

You took your seat and started to eat you first tried the eggs it was so fricken yummy!

"WHOA THIS IS SO YUMMY!" You said loudly and ate more.

The bacon was just tasty. The killer taste of the juicy bacon running down your throat.

While you were eating Jiyong was cooking pancakes for you. You watched him cook. How he whist the batter of the pancake and poured it in the pan and flipping it around.

"Here's pancakes!" He said.

He brought it to you and placed it down you were about to dig in to the delicious pancake but he stopped you.

"Yah! Not finished yet"he said.

He put the syrup in and put strawberries & raspberry in there too.

"Bon appetite!" He said and took a seat in front of you.

You dug in the pancake was so good! The fruits were so fresh and sweet!

"I'm glad you enjoy it!" He said.

Once you had finished you got syrup on your face.

"Yah! Look you got syrup on your face! That's not lady like" he said.

He got off his chair and grabbed a tissue and came close to you. He putted his hand near your face. You putted your face close to his hand for him to wipe it for you.

"Pfft as if I'm gonna wipe that for you gross" he said and toss the tissue at your face.

"Aishh" you said pissed.

"Well I'm gonna be late so I'm gonna go and get change" you said while getting off your seat.

"Arrasso" he said.

You went to your bedroom and slide open you closet and choosing clothes to wear on your first day.
You choose a white blouse, moron tights ,a brown cardigan and a black scarf. You putted your hair in a high pony tail and left your fringe too the side.

You walked out you found him sitting on the couch playing in his phone.You sighed and rolled your eyes and grabbed you backpack stuffing it with books,pencil case etc.

"Are you coming out or what?" You said to him.

"Wait up" he said while grabbing his shoes and putting them on.

Both of you started leaving the apartments and to the elevator and started to walk to your own life but he grabbed your hand.

"Wait something isn't right with you" he said and grabbed your pony tail and pulled the hair tie out.

"Yah! Jiyong!"you said.

"You look better with your hair down" he said.

"And you are?" You said.

"Anyways Annyeong!" He said and left.

"Aishh who does he think he is sometimes" you said up yourself and started tying your hair up again.

>>Next Chapter Coming Soon!<<