Chapter 13:Visting YG

(Your POV)

You woke up having massive headaches you couldn't woke up barely could remember anything what had happened.But you did remember the kiss Jiyong gave you and started touching your lips,then you looked to your side and notice he wasn't there he left a note....

*Morning sunshine!!^^ wow! You drank a lot I didn't even expect this from you baby :O but you're cute when you're drunk^^ anyway I'm at work right now you can come visit or call me ;) by the time you are reading this note I'm already at work and I'm missing you!!!
ㅠ_ㅠ Good Bye My Love~ saranghaeyo!❤️
Ps the keys are in the kitchen*

You thought it was cute of him leaving you with a very cute note. Then you started to feel sick and you couldn't move and felt like your gonna vomit.

"Aigoo no wonder I drank too much!><" you said and attempting to get off the bed and pulling the blanket with you and went to the bathroom.

You looked in the mirror and saw how horrible you looked.

"Aish so embarrassing letting him see me like this!" You said and started to clean yourself up.

Then you remembered that you are missing out of college.

"Aishh what am I gonna do?" You said.

"Aigoo baegopayo! (I'm hungry)" you said.

You went to the kitchen and started looking stuff to eat but there was like nothing to eat.

"I'm gonna go out and buy some food and take some food to Jiyong you said!"and giggled.

You went through Jiyong's closet and started to pick clothes. Every single clothes smelt of his scent of his fragrance. You picked out simple clothes something not to advanced.

"There this should be perfect!" You said and started to head off .

You were walking down the streets until you bumped into someone.

"Ayah joesonghabnida (sorry!)"
You apologised then you looked up it was Taeyang.

"Oh (Y/N) what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Just buying some food there's nothing to eat at Jiyong's place"

"OMO you guys are already living with eachother!?" He said shocked.

"Oh it's not what you think it's just because I lost my keys at school" you explained.

"Oh okay then! Come I will buy you and Jiyong food!^^ and you can surprise him at YG!" taeyang suggested.

"Uh Jiyong is hungry already?"you asked.

"Nae he's always hungry" Taeyang said.

"LOL"

"Come let's go!" He said.

"Arrasso!"

>>>fast forward<<<<

Me and Taeyang had been shopping for food not only for Jiyong and the other bb members as well.

Then yous arrived at YG Tae lead you the way where Jiyong was working.

"(Y/N) you stay behind me and we will surprise him okay" he said and yous both giggled.

He went inside you stayed outside waiting for your line to come in

"Yo! Homie I have a surprise for you!" He said.

"What surprise? Is it food?" Jiyong said and you started to giggle:

"Come in! (Y/N)!" Taeyang said.

"Huh?" Jiyong said surprised.

"Annyeong! Jiyong Saranghaeyo!" You said and made you hands into a heart.