Chapter 11:Kwon Dami & Soul

(Your POV)

You woke up turning your head around and saw him sleeping across you and he still was hugging you.

"Jiyong ah~ it's 8!" You whispered.

"I don't want to 5 more mins!"he moaned.

You thought it was cute of him. Then you started to think are you liking him..?

"Come closer only 10mins baby!" He said.

He pulled you closer to him and hugged you tight. You felt so warm next to his warm chest, hearing his heart beat and arms locked to your waist

"Maybe more.."he whispered.

You started to close your eyes and snuggled your head through his chest. He was stroking through your hair with his fingers and putted his chin onto your head.

(Jiyong POV)

Oh I loved this moment with her,it's like I never wanted to leave this precious moment ever.

The way how she was so close to me and how she is still in my arms and snuggled her little head to my chest.

"Jiyong ah~ how much longer..?"she whispered.

"Umm let's stay like this the whole day.."I whispered back.

"that's even better~" she giggled.

I laughed and hugged her tighter than ever then we fell asleep again...

*knock knock*

"(Y/N) are you in there we are late!"

Aishh is that Minhyuk guy again but lucky (Y/N) was asleep.

Then I herd he left finally I can get back to sleep with her.

>>>>fast forward<<<<

(Your POV)

You started to open up your eyes it was 2:45pm you have been sleeping for a long time now, Jiyong still has his arms around you.Then he opened his eyes..

"Afternoon (Y/N)"he said softly.

"Afternoon" you said softly.

"Did you had a good night rest?" He said while combing through your hair with his fingers.

You nodded.

"Jiyong I'm hungry!" You said

"Aigoo this girl is always hungry!"

"Let's get changed!! I'm gonna take you out today!" He said and got off his bed.

"Out what!? Jiyong ah I need clothes!!" You said"

"Hold on I will get you clothes"

He picked out a T-shirt that said Homie, tight Jeans, Giyongchy beanie and red vans.

"You go change in the bathroom I will change here so we can be all set to head out"

"Arrasso!"

(Jiyong POV)

I finished changing into my clothes today I'm going to take her many places but the main one will be the amusement park.

I herd her coming out.

"Jiyong!! Does this look alright I seem like a tomboy ><" she said cutely.

I saw her as soon as she walked out she look so damn hot I was kinda going red.