Author's Note Of Thanks

I HOPE YOUS GET A CHANCE TO READ THIS ~ ♡

guys.. I swear I havent thanked yous enough!! OMG > < Your lovely sweet comments in the last chapter! You guys are so sweet and caring! Thank you for being by myside and wait patiently for updates..I really feel bad for not updating a lot.. IM SORRY!! but seriously looking back sincei started wattpad and now.. Its going sooo well..AMAZINGLY WELL ... I KEEP ON READING THE COMMENTS!! godness you guys you make me sooooo happy!! >\\\< ♡♡♡ I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT GUYS THEY ARE SOOO CUTE AND KIND AND CARING..UGH CANT DESCRIBE!! But they are sooo touching!! SOOO SUPPORTIVE ASDFGHJKL XDD they are so supportive and thats what keeping me movtivated!! Love you all!! Thanks for reading my fanfiction.. I didnt know I would get these many readers and votes!! I feel like the story is getting a lot of readers everyday!! anyways thank you SO SO SO SO MUCHHHH!! You guys deserve this note or letter! I just really wanted to put it out there!! AND EXPRESS MY THANKS OF GRATITUDE!!... Anyways what is your favourite chapter? c; I really want to know so I can write something similar in the future!

Love: asdfghjkl_fanfics

xx C: ♡ saranghaeyooo~~~