Chapter 19: Rings

Author's Note ~ ♡

>>> SKIP AHEAD IF YOU DONT WANNA READ MY RAMBLING ABOUT MY LIFE AND WHATS GOING ON <<<

Heyyy guys! I'm finally back from the dead. I'm extremely sorry for not posting my readers. I just had exams and they were so stressing and I couldn't continue doing my fanfic becuz I really needed to focus on my studies. Also i went to Sydney for 2 wks and yea i was lazy to write. But I need to be honest I don't really feel motivated in writing fanfics these days ㅠㅠ im sorry..and I know ypus were dying to know what happens next... but don't worry! IM BACK PEOPLE HAD INSPIRED ME TOO WRITE! and also because of you guys which I really appreciate of your kind supportive comments and votes for my fanfiction ♡ thank you sooo much for voting and reading guys and staying with me and waiting for the next chapter ♡ THANK YOU!!! also for the views its sooooo manyyyyy people read my story O _ O!! And sorry for a long paragraph of me rambling ㅠㅠ but just wanting to let you guys know. Okay now I should stop and let yous read!

(Jiyong's POV)

"I hate you! and its over!" she said

I wad still shocked. I didn't move she was slowly walking off in the heavy rain, I made helped myself up and ran towards her.

"stop following me okay!" she yelled

"I won't leave you!" I said.

"Oh yeah! Then why you never told me you were going to Japan bastard! just please go away and let me forget you.."

I stayed quite.

She kept walking until she went inside a cafe. The bubble tea cafe. She was soaking wet I went in after her.

I pulled her wrist and took out at the back of the cafe in, she was trying to free her hand out of my grip but I was lucky I was strong enough to hold her for long. I pushed her against the wall and said "try to forget me now!" I said and pushed her head against the wall for a kiss.

She hesitated at first but she kept on kissing. Then we broke off to catch our breath.

"You really are a jerk aren't you." she said

"I'm your only jerk" I smirked and she pulled in for another kiss and pulled back out.

"You know I really hate you..but I love you at the same time" she said.

"I love you too" I said.

>>> fast foward <<<

We walked along the street I saw a toy vending machine I took a dollar from my pocket and put it in. The sound of it rolling down the shoot. I opened the small ball there were two rings inside.

"Here, give me your hand" I asked her she responded and gave me her left finger. I put the ring on the ring finger and I put the other ring on my ring finger.

" Look couple rings" I said and giggled.

"Yah thats only from a cheap vending machine" She complained.

"For now.. but soon it will be real" I said and pecked her lips.

"Yah! Its embarrassing >\\<" she said hidding her face in my chest.

I huggd her tightly. "We just have to wait"

We started walking again I had my arm around her shoulder. We were walking back to our apartment went I saw my stylist and hairstylist/makeup artist.

"Jiyong its Saturday!"

"Sorryyyy.. hope you can be ready in time for night" I said.

"Yeah we think its plenty of time don't worry!" They said.

"Okay! I will get ready.. (Y/N) go with them.. I will meet you guys there^^ so longg~" I said and softly pushed her to my stylist and left in my car.

(Your POV)

"Hi I'm Jiyongs makeup and hairstylist

"So this is the girl we are doing.. shes very beautiful" said Hi Mi ( stylist)

"Yeah she is really pretty" said An Yoo (makeup/hairstylist)

"Umm hi.. and whats going on?" You said.

"You're attending a speacial event!" An Yoo said.

"Special event?" You were confused.

"Agioo never mind..lets get you ready" Hi Mi said.

>>> Short chapter sorrryyyy! but i will probably update again during this week on a friday or saturday.. idk guys but i will try my best to write more for you guys!! Im currently working on a exo fanfic.. i will probably publish it after this fanfic  <<<