Chapter 9: Bubble Tea!

(Your POV)

You started to open your eyes and noticed your in a different room.
You sit up and look down beside you you saw him sleeping peacefully.
You smiled and ruffled your hands through his hair. Then he started to open his eyes slowly and smiled at you.

"morning" he said softly.

"morning" you said smiling.

He sat up too, looking at you.

"did you sleep well?" He asked.

You nodded smiling.

"Well I need to change so get out" he softly pinched your nose and smiled.

"yah" you said.

Then you walked out of the room. You saw everything looked so neat and tidy. You were amazed how his house was it was so so modern.

You felt hungry, so you went to the door and asked him, but he couldn't hear you.

"Yah Jiyong! I'm hungry!"you said.

"What!?" He said.

Then you opened the door and saw him with his towel on his waist and another one drying off his hair. Both of your eyes went wide. Then you quickly and ever so fast shut your eyes shut and turned around.

"Y-y-yah..y-you..s-should of t-t-told m-me y-you...were t-t-taking a s-s-shower!" You said shaking...

"What!? Didn't you want to peek at my body!" He said while laughing.

"Yah I-I'm n-not t-t-that kind of p-person!" You said and walked out of the room but you walked into the wall instead.

"AHHH AIGOO APPA!(it hurts)" you said while rubbing your forehead.

Then he grabbed your hand an turned your head around to him.

"Let me see!" He said.

Your eyes were still shut.

He rubbed it gently for you.but you didn't see was he was about to kiss your forehead then instead he was too shy then he did a softly blow to it.

Your were blushing a little.

(Jiyong POV)

I wanted to kiss her on the forehead but I was a little shy then I did a soft blow for her.

"Better now?" I said she nodded.

"Gomawo!" She said.

"Jiyong have you changed yet? Can I open my eyes now?" She said.

"Kekekeke! Yes!" I lied.

She opened one of her eye and she still saw my not changed yet! And shut her eyes tightly again.

"AIGOO THIS KID!" She and punched me in my arm.

"Okay okay I will change now xD".

"You better!" She said and walked out.

>>>>fast forward<<<<

When we walked out I noticed..

"AHHH (Y/N) WHERES MY CAR!?" I shouted then she blocked my mouth up.

"Shhhhhh calm down everyone is looking at you dummy! *sigh* Your car is back at the restaurant I couldn't have drove it because it had broken down" then you let go of his mouth.

"Aishh now I have to walk there and get it and I'm out of petrol...great just great!" I said.

>>>2 hours later<<<