Sweet Dreams?

"You'll never amount to anything. You're worthless." Tears streamed down my face as these words came out of one of my best friend's, Olivia's mouth.

"Yeah, you're never going to be as good as the rest of us." Shayne said with a sneer.

Behind him, Keith stood with his arms crossed, laughing. "Why did Anthony ever bring you here? You're nothing like the rest of us."

But what was worse was when Courtney turned around.

There, Noah stood, his arms wrapped around some blonde she's never met before, his lips on hers. He didn't seem to notice her.

But when he did, he pulled away and smirked. "Like my new girlfriend?"
---
Courtney awoke with tears streaming down her face, which only calmed when she felt a pair of arms wrap around her, one arm going up to stroke her hair softly.

"It's okay Courtney." Noah told her calmly.

She checked the clock on the dresser. It read 4 am. She sighed and buried her head into his chest.

"I'm sorry Noah. I had a dream that none of you guys liked me....and you....you were with some other girl....."

Noah smiled softly and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. "I would never do that. And you know everyone loves you. Let's get some sleep before work in a few hours, okay?"

She nodded before laying down in Noah's arms, strangely able to sleep much easier. He was so comforting. It had been almost a year since she moved in with him....2 years since they've been together.

They've had their moments, but in the end, Courtney couldn't have asked for a more supportive boyfriend....because he's been there for her a lot more than she had began to imagine.

As she lay there, she began to think maybe she should give him a little something in return to show her appreciation. She never quite did show him enough.

With that thought in her mind, she finally drifted back to sleep.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
A/N: hi! This is a filler really because I kinda wanted to do something cute. I also apologize. I was supposed to write this like 3 days ago but I don't know what happened o-o. Love you guys ^-^