No Worries.

"Courtney, calm down. You guys are getting married in a month and a half. You have plenty of time!" Olivia stated to her best friend.

Courtney had been freaking out over it all week since he had asked. Her and Noah broke the news the next day at work, and now, here she was, a week later, spewing out dumb questions.

"What if I can't afford the dress I want? Should we theme it? Who should we invite?"

Olivia sighed and looked at Shayne and Keith, who simply shrugged.

"I'm a guy, I don't understand this....dress stuff." Keith said.

"And I.....am not married. So do not look at me." Shayne said, glancing down at his phone.

It took them a bit, but Courtney and Noah decided they wanted to get married on February 14th, Valentines Day. And not just because it would be the easiest to remember her anniversary, Courtney chuckled. Valentines day was a perfect day. What better day to get married on the day where you show your love to your significant other?

Noah walked in then and came up behind Courtney, bending down to kiss her cheek and handing her a Starbucks coffee.

"Don't worry about it that much. You're stressing yourself out. Its a month and a half away. Let's take baby steps."

Courtney took a deep breath and nodded. Maybe they were all right. Everything would be okay. Things would go smoothly, and it 9 months time, her and Noah would be happily married with a daughter or son.

She smiled at the thought.

"You guys ready to film?" Anthony asked, poking his head in.

She had almost forgotten they needed to go get their makeup ready and stuff for their next video. She got up with her friends and slipped her hand through Noah's.

"Of course, Anthony." She told him.

For now, she wouldn't worry about it. She still had work, and maybe stressing about work and a wedding is a bit too much.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
A/N: hi, I'm at school again. I apologize for the lack of updates through the weekend. I guess I got lazy. Anyways, I have this FierroChase story in my drafts I might work on more and post soon, if anyone has read Rick Riordans Magnus Chase series. Also, did anyone the Midseason Finale of The Walking Dead season 7 last night? XD okay byeeee